1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear God...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by LMcCurdy, Mar 26, 2005.

1. TOO SCARED

TOO SCARED Member

Amen on that one:clap:

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Shingle I have a question for you:
    If some piece of garbage (GOD FORBID) stabs your wife in the stomach during a robbery gone bad killing your unborn child should he be charged with a homicide?

3. Shingle Monkey

Shingle Monkey Schuck, Schuck

He wouldnt have to...cause he would be dead.

4. Shingle Monkey

HOw far along is she..past the first trimester? Then yes he should.

Funny you should ask that. The wife, child and i were out in Indy saturday night...wierd guy followed us around borders book store...mumbling to himself.

I told the wife to take the little one and go to the coffeshop at the front of the store...and I turned around and just stood there while she left staring at him...he said "10-4 buddy" and left I mean this guy was a wierdo.

I kept asking myself what I would of done if he was to try to harm my wife or kid.....After being a dad for a year I can honesty say that I could of killed him with my hands...much less the glock that I have carry.

As clear with this thread everyones idea on when life starts differs.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What the Hammer Jockey said.

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Ive read this several times already by you.......using your own rational then it'd be completely ok for a woman to lop off your pecker while its inside her....RIGHT?:D

Last edited: Mar 27, 2005
  7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

disregard.....damn THIS was supposed to be the post to delete now I dont remember what the post down below was about. LOL!

8. Don_728

Don_728 The dog made me do it!

When is a pancake a pancake? When you mix the batter? when its cooking? at the flipping?

I call it a pancake when its steaming on the plate wrapped around a stick of butter :D

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

disregard I didnt see ur real reply! ;)

But with that being said, if it happened a week or two before the end of the 1st trimester your saying he shouldnt be charged?

10. Shingle Monkey

Good, I would still try to kill the bastard though....:D

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

TRUST ME I feel the same way......the only difference between you and I is that Id still feel that way month after conception.

12. Shingle Monkey

Heres a what if.

Say your woman miscarried on week4....would you morn the same as if it was a month old baby?

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Im not sure what you mean by the same way....but yea I think we would for the most part.

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

That all depends on who YOUR calling the 'expert'.

15. Shingle Monkey

Wow, wierd...its not the same for me.

I would be sad and it would suck, but its not even close to feeling it move while its still im my wifes belly or listening to it take its first breath, of cry for the first time.

For me theres a difference when its just a mass of cells...or a fully formed functioning child..

I have did more research today than I ever care to know about abortions...even had a conversation with the wife about it. I never thought about when is too late to have it done until today.

I always supported the right to make your own choice.

16. Shingle Monkey

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

No disrespect to you, but your 'way of thinking' doesnt make sense to me.
    For me/us, the minute that life begins to grow inside its a life, knowing a piece of us is in her belly growing every single minute that passes makes us incredibly excited. A lot of pro-choice people like yourself tend to want to place a date on life, you mentioned the 1st trimester earlier, I cannot for the life of me see the difference even tho there may be more movement inside of her after that 1st trimester you cant tell me for one sec that a week before that it'd be completely ok to terminate.
    I am one of a very few people who is pro-life BUT believes abortion should be a medical option for life threatening moments, incest, rape and/or a deformed child.....ultimately is it wrong? YEA probably. My problem with abortion is the fact that it has become another form of contraception, its wrong.

18. Shingle Monkey

No disrespect..just having a conversation.

You have your opinion and I have mine. Yours is closer to my wifes than mine is:D

The best thing in the USA is that you get to have that opinion, of if its good for you and your wife or not.

Thats the idea that I love.

19. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

How many of you have ever been faced with the choice of or even thought about having an abortion?

20. Shingle Monkey

I have kicked the question over with an exgirlfriend when I was 16:eek: luckly she ended up not pregnant...