1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear God...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by LMcCurdy, Mar 26, 2005.

1. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

2. puresportsdesigns

puresportsdesigns Yea, I guess

unbelievable:(

3. holzerd

holzerd Oracle of Useless Facts

jumping to a conclusion

Are we becoming savages? How parental instinct allows a mother (or father) to do that escapes me. No matter how bad your circumstance, how is that an option?

4. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

:( :( :(

There are so many families that would have loved to give that child a home....

Senseless....

5. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

we do the same thing in clinics everyday, by the thousands...

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Just a wanabe

Thats awful :(

8. T.Augie

T.Augie Well-Known Member

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Did I read the wrong article? I could swear the one I saw said a baby, not a mass of cells.

10. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Am I in the wrong forum, or am I reading a P&R thread now?

:rolleyes:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If I feel it's P&R I'll move it. Pretty cool huh?

12. mad brad

mad brad Guest

moronic. (as usual)

13. TOO SCARED

TOO SCARED Member

He can't help it.

14. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Since there was no "What kind of Asshole would do this section", I started it here. Nothing political or religious about a dead child. Roe vs Wade belongs there, but this ain't that.

15. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

I believe Roe v Wade was about a girl being raped by daddy, not murdering thousands for convenience and $$$$. Sick.:Puke:

16. Shingle Monkey

Shingle Monkey Schuck, Schuck

Who's killing full term babys by the thousands? Let me know I will be the first one there tomorrow...with some ass kicking.

17. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

That should send it to P&R.:)

18. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

I guess you should be enraged by the infanticide called "Partial Birth Abortion".

:Puke:

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm not the one who doesn't understand the difference between a bunch of cells and a baby and I'm moronic?

Have you ever considered thinking before forming these "opinions" of yours?

20. Shingle Monkey

Shingle Monkey Schuck, Schuck

Depends, is it because the fetus is dead, deformed, or another physical probelm? If thats the case then no I am not.

Is it because some woman changes her mind and doesnt want it after carrying it for 5 months...then yes..suck it up and put it up for adoption.

I just find it stupid how dipshit can connect leaving a full term fetus to die and having a 1st trimester abortion as being the same thing.

I have 1 son that is 1 year and 3 weeks old, and will have another one in 7 weeks...for the life of me I would do anything to protect them, but I still think that peolpe should have the right to choose. Its not my place to make decisions for you.