1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear God...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by LMcCurdy, Mar 26, 2005.

1. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

I respectfully understand your opinions as well as your problems.
    :Poke:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2005
  2. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

Prayer for the unborn would be a good start.:)

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

And to clarify: There are right wing wackos and left wing wackos. Wackodom is not monopolized by any particular party or ideology.

4. Shyster d'Oil

There is no God.

5. Shyster d'Oil

Can we make it to page 40??:D

6. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

Then why worry about morals? We are all just a "bunch of cells."
    Abortion, murder, rape, etc. should not be of concern if there is no higher authority than man.:rolleyes:

7. Shyster d'Oil

That was weird. You think that there is no right and wrong, just the word from above? That humans are incapable of discerning good behavior from bad?

I bet we could get 50 pages on this.

8. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

Where does right an wrong come from?

50 may be do-able but I get off work at 7pm, and won't be back here until Monday night. Columbia TN Mule Days this weekend.:D

9. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

10. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Don't tell me what I think. How dare you presume to even BEGIN to know what I think. I've NEVER wanted a child, ergo why I don't HAVE a child. It is MY choice. Also why I CHOSE to marry a man who also didn't want to have children. I won't go into the reasons why I DON'T WANT a child as that is a totally separate debate. So I can't really argue as to what I would do if I did want a child and some "POS", as you put it, killed it.

We all get your point...your point being that anyone who has an abortion is a piece of shit. And that's fine...for YOU. I sure as heck am not going to tell YOU that YOU'RE a piece of shit for having the opinion that you have.

Who said anything about wiping out an entire race of people? I don't think anybody here did. And just to refresh your memory, abortion is not a crime (although you might like it to be).

11. Shingle Monkey

Shingle Monkey Schuck, Schuck

Do you honestly sit around and ask ...hum what would god think?

sure hope you dont feel too disapointed when you die.

12. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

Actually I have asked myself this question many times when faced with an important decision, when I ignore the answer it has cost me dearly.
    And I also hope you don't feel too disappointed when you die.:Poke:

13. Shingle Monkey

Only once did I ask for gods help....but that didnt do any good and my mom died at the age of 41

14. Shyster d'Oil

If God is an Old Testement type, disappointment will be the least of our worries!

15. Shyster d'Oil

It all gets made up. Yours too.

And i still don't have my home dsl hookup, so maybe 50 pages is out of the question.:D

16. Shingle Monkey

28 more pages.

I belive that we can make our lives anything that we want...we are in control. IF you dont believe that you need to open your mind and start living your life.

17. CRAKitty

CRAKitty I taste like chicken

:clap:

18. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

What if you're in prison. Are you in control there? Or do you have to wait and get out? And if you wait, will you be affected by the negative images of prison? Will it lead to a life of utter despair, and lack of self control? Will you then be shot by the po-lice? Will you die, or recover to be introduced back to a controlled prison environment?

;) :D

19. Shingle Monkey

What if.....:D

If your in prision you all ready fucked up and should take responsability for your actions...then when you get out live your life.
    :D

People dont realize its all about having a positive outlook on everything...you do that and things will go your way...no need to ask some guy that died 2000 years ago for help....:Poke:

20. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

What if I don't believe that. Am I not living life?

I'll happily put my list of "living life" next to yours and see how we compare. I'd like to see what I'm missing.