1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear God...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by LMcCurdy, Mar 26, 2005.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

too much south park....

2. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

no, obviously the tunnel vision you suffer from doesn't allow you to see others viewpionts.

if a woman shoots herself on the womb, thats her choice. i just hope she dies, and quickly, so there is minimal cost to the insurance companies or goverment for medical care for her.

3. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

WOW! I just passed 300 posts, and it only took 5 years.:D

4. Shingle Monkey

Shingle Monkey Schuck, Schuck

Abortions will never be banned again..too many people like me, that dont want fucks like brad making decisions for us.:Poke:

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Aren't you tired?

What can you say about abortion that wasn't covered here, here, here
    or here?

You people were wrong then, still are. :D

6. Shingle Monkey

Re: Aren't you tired?

nothing like alittle entertainment on easter sunday:beer:

God bless

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

nope sorry. i'm asking why you people weep for the baby in the box, and not for millions and millions of babies that were aborted.

makes no sense to me. i used to be cavalier, and for abortion too. until i met my niece, and started watching her grow up, and her little mind grow. then i think of all the little nieces and nephews who never had a chance becuase people simply are irrespnsible, or do not care to be.

i recognize it's legal, and the people who care to take advantage of that do not want that right taken away.

maybe if the mother (the one with all the rights) had to fill out a birth/death certificate, and give the child a name. i'd bet things would change dramatically.

8. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Re: Aren't you tired?

i'm just wasting time until i have to go to dinner. if i had the ambition to do something more productive, i would.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2005
  9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

i don't weep, i guess i have just become desensitized to it all. does it suck, yep. is it wrong, yep. am i saying every woman should have as many abortions as she likes because she's too stupid or irresponsible to used birth control? nope. what i am say is that as long as that fetus/baby/living form/whatever you waht to call it, is inside her, it's her choice what happens.

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

and i'm saying the fact she has a choice to murder the child, instead of either raising it, or offering it up for adoption is wrong.

abortion, is merely wrong.

11. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

The baby inside her is not part of her body, as DNA testing can prove, it is a person who is dependant on the mother for life, just as it will be for many months after birth.

12. Shingle Monkey

Im sticking with the IRS on this one..if I cant claim it on my taxes then its not a child:rolleyes:

13. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

Weak.:rolleyes:

14. Shingle Monkey

It was also a joke.

I would have to say that after my wifes first ultra sound at week 22 that I could not give consent to abort it. Arms, legs, head, spine...looks and moves like a person.

0 to 8 weeks you should of made up your mind to have an abortion. The baby is still a mass of cells with no central nervous system and no signs of life.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2005
  15. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

and i have no problem with you feeling that abortion is wrong.

don't have one.

16. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

actually, the fetus is 100% dependant on the mother. a baby is dependant on anyone that can providing food, water and protection.

17. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

This "surrogate" is providing the role of "mother", baby is still 100% dependant, as it was in the womb.

18. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

the simple fact that the baby breathes on it's own proves it is not 100% dependant. once born, it is an independant life. before birth, it is a part of another living being that can choose to do as it likes with it's own body, regardless of the impact that may result.

19. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

that explains all those premature births that never make it...right?:rolleyes:

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

As the voice of reason on this thread I've got one thing to say.

You all are a bunch of Fucktards!!!! :D

Abortion is a debate that will never have a winner and when it takes place in person usually ends up with a fist fight. :D