1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear God...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by LMcCurdy, Mar 26, 2005.

1. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Sorry Sean. Flat rocks will skip awhile, but they all sink eventually.

2. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How did a story on some sick freak leaving their baby in thrift store donation bin turn into a debate on abortion?

If I was a moderator I'd kill the entire thread and ban everyone involved with it.

4. Shingle Monkey

Shingle Monkey Schuck, Schuck

uh, MB would be the dumbass that did that:Poke:

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, this will move it to P&R :D

Jesus spoke to JtB from the womb? Give me a frickin break. Now I remember yet again why I hated and resisted the brainwashing I got growing up.

You know if you guys would spend more time trying to be like Jesus lived and less trying to prove to the rest of the world that your way is the right way you'd make a much bigger impact....

First trimester abortions are not murder any more than a wet dream is.

6. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

When my wife was only a couple of months pregnant I got the chance to see my son, now 9, on ultrasound. I saw him turning flips, moving, etc., I knew at that moment that he was a person with his own soul (life force, whatever you prefer). It changed my entire outlook of abortion.

Is a physical or mental deformity justification to enact the ultimate punishment on an infant?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2005
  7. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And I've seen sperm cells under a microscope swimming around all happy - but they are still not a baby, not yet. Just as the moving cells you saw were not a baby yet.

I'm done here either way, I've posted my thoughts on when life begins in other threads and see no need to do so yet again since logic will never work on people thinking emotionally.

9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

oh shit, i just read a post by Mongaloid that i fully agree with. i'm doomed, pass me a beer. :D

10. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

Sound logic, I also don't agree with murder, so I will refrain from it. Just don't be pissed when someone else does it.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You misunderstand me. I mean ban EVERYONE involved with the thread after the intial posts.

But Mongo would just find a way around his banning and find a way of getting even.

(smiles deleted because I just don't feel like 'em).

12. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

[

If I was a moderator I'd kill the entire thread and ban everyone involved with it. [/B][/QUOTE]

You don't really want Mongo to ban you, do you?:Poke:

:D

13. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

murder yourself if you want to, i wont stop you.
    a fetus is inside a womans body, and it is her decision what she does with her body. keep you nose out of other people business, but i know that is difficult for some religious people to do.

14. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

Hey settle down there 'lil fella. I have my beliefs, you've got yours, had no idea about yours.

15. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

No religous zealot here, just have some "opinions".
    I guess we both don't believe in helmet laws.:beer:

16. Shingle Monkey

It should be your choice to wear a helmet..it is your head.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

My opinion?

If you have a penis (or had one) it's really none of your buisness.

18. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

correct. helmet laws, seat belt laws(except for kids of course), my decision to go around corners @ 150+, all of it is my choice. you do what you want, and i'll do want i want, as long as you are not infringing on someone elses freedoms, i have no problems.

19. Shingle Monkey

no one asked:D

By the way only fags and guys with little dicks call it a penis:Poke:

Just kidding:beer:

20. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

Good to see the Libertarians are represented here.