1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear God...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by LMcCurdy, Mar 26, 2005.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

just like we shouldl stay out of your business if you got plans to murder someone?

brilliant.

just remember.... mongo's "pile of cells" if left untouched by a doctor, and shitstain unwilling to accept responsibilty WILL become a baby. just like the one found in the box. (only killing it THEN does it become such a tragedy) :up:

mongo, as moronic as ever. i never once said religion, you injected that.

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

what about a homeowner's freedoms not to have his children run over, or some asshole (you) flying by his house at 150 MPH?

:rolleyes:

3. Shingle Monkey

Shingle Monkey Schuck, Schuck

Why would a good parent let his rug rats in the street?

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

5. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

Agree totally.

Hilarious.
    :up:

6. Shingle Monkey

What about your moms rights to get an abortion after she was raped?

7. CRAKitty

CRAKitty I taste like chicken

Y'all can argue and debate all you want.

Until you've been pregnant and find yourself in a difficult position, you don't know what you'd do.

The phrase "Walk a mile in my shoes....." comes to mind.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Good, then I'm going back to crash.net and checking out the photos of Emmet's crash . :D

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i really don't care.

IMO, abortion is murder. plain and simple. wrong wrong wrong.

if that were not the case, then all females committing murder today would not stand trial. then, you could expand and say "i murdered that person, but you haven't walked in my shoes". nope. not buying it.

abortion is merely a legal (for the time being) simple tool for irresponsible people to get out something they could have avoided.

MURDER. :)

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

how many times is this lame excuse going to be poised?

find a better argument to support murder.

11. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Brad, what part of "as long as you are not infringing on someone elses freedoms"(meant to include the freedom to live) don't you understand. i may or may not agree with abortion. thats not the point. the point is, IT'S NON OF YOU FUCKING BUSINESS IF A WOMAN CHOOSES TO TERMINATE HER PREGNANCY!!!
    funny how, in every topic, you seem to take a offensive stance and quickly resort to insulting people when you can no longer defend your position in any other way.
    have the words "hmmm, maybe your right" ever passed across your lips?
    i did heard a good view on your Oddo/Adam obbsesion one day, and, hmmmm, maybe they were right. Oddo slammed Adam better than you could, thussly why your always so "Mad"

12. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

Mom gets raped, is now pregnant, so she should punish HER unborn child because she got raped.:rolleyes:

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

look, now you are offending me.... oh the agony. :rolleyes:

whatever asshole. :D has anyone ever interviewed a dead fetus and got their perspective as far as THEIR rights are concerned?

didn't think so. :)

edit: and why would i ever consider saying.."you're right, abortion is the right thing to do?" :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2005
  14. Shingle Monkey

How can you punish nothing...its a blob of cells, no head, arms legs noting, its not the 20 week ultra sound that you saw...

15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

:rolleyes: they always do this.

biology class in session: and what happens roof boy when the "blob of cells" is left alone by a murdering doctor, and irresponsible mother? :D

16. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

At what point does this "blob" become a person? Pick a week.:confused:

If you can't then it is conception, if you do then ALL aborts from that time on are WRONG>

17. Shingle Monkey

88% of abortions are preformed in the first 8 weeks...if it the Baby/mass of cells were laying on the floor you wouldnt even be able to identifi it.

18. Shingle Monkey

Deff not the first 8 weeks

19. mad brad

mad brad Guest

horseshit. go to rotten.com. or goregasm.com/ you see abortions there. little fingers, toes, eyes, arms legs.

but, if we find a baby in a box of clothes, it's a tragedy. :up:

time to make up your mind if killing a child is wrong or not. you can argue semantics all day. we all know at the end of it, when a woman walks out of an abortion clinic, there is a BABY that will NOT BE BORN months later. what's the difference if you bring it in the world, and smother it in a box?

20. Shingle Monkey

Brad too bad your parents didnt have an abortion...you were probably safe since abortions were outlawed untill 73