1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New WERA Classifieds Site Launched

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Mongo, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mxracer95

mxracer95 Well-Known Member

They did? Damnit, I'm calling my Congressman.

2. emiliopeev

emiliopeev Still Green Racing

Can i be the first to say the new classifieds are a fail........

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You don't have to use them and since you have no reason to be here, leave.

Bye!

4. antor1

antor1 Well-Known Member

Can something be done as far as leaving feedback, you know maybe something like buyer/seller feedback. I have met some great sellers here and have also dealt with some great vendors and services such as CNC machining, injector cleaning etc, etc and personally think they deserve to be noticed.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That is being worked on and coming soon from what I've read and been told. :)

6. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

You sure do give Mongo a run for his money at times

Dick :D :wow:

7. antor1

antor1 Well-Known Member

He is just trying to win that poll about the dickiest member :D

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nah, just tired of the same old same old. I could have replied explaining this, that and the other thing but that's been done and yet the stupid shit comes up AGAIN.

A smack to the face sometimes works better than hand holding and a soft voice.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, you're way too late for that. Other whiners were saying that before they were even hours old. You're also wrong but that's beside the point.

10. orendothan

orendothan Member

just posted an add on the website, its a total disaster. It crashes on you al lthe time, making the process impossible to figure out. Somehow I got it to work, paid for the add and its kind of useless. It takes about 1 minute to view each picture. The web page also crashes on you when you try to view adds....... needs some work guys.....

11. Italiantwin04

Italiantwin04 Well-Known Member

I haven't had a problem viewing anything on the new website, perhaps its time to upgrade from your Apple II. :D

Seriously though, maybe you need to look at your computer as a possible source of the problem I haven't had any problem with the functionality of the new website at all.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not having anything like that happen when I view it - and pretty sure it's on a server in cali so it's not a proximity thing.

Actually - Rusty is working on it right now so that could have caused some of the issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.