1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ford Bronco

Discussion in 'General' started by wsmc42, Jul 13, 2020.

1. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Ford finally unveiled the new Bronco. 7 different models and 2 motor options. Bummer no V8 option. I like the 2 door in the pictures. Will be interesting to see in person. Unfortunately, looks like they won't hit showrooms until mid 2021. I think they will sell a bunch of these things.

t11ravis likes this.
  2. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I just want the stock to top $7...

track wagon and TX Joose like this.
  3. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Full sized one Looks cool.

4. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I'm digging it. I'll take an OJ edition please.

5. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Lost me with no V8...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

418, Sabre699 and sdg like this.
  6. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

If they didn't put a V8 in the Raptor....well....the Bronco...was screwed from Hello.

7. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

8. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

I'd say 50/50 on who interested in one even knows what v8 actually is.

masshole, BigBird, TurboBlew and 2 others like this.
  9. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Twenty somethings don't give two shits about a V8. My son has a 10 4Runner and my daughters boyfriend has a Cherokee. Both of them were going nuts over the Bronco and make enough to afford one when they come out. There going to sell 10's of thousand of these things. I have zero interest in a Wrangler but I'd buy a Bronco. I believe Ford has hit a home run.

jrsamples, Hawk518, Razr and 2 others like this.
  10. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

R1M370 likes this.
  11. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

12. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Probably priced the same as a fully loaded diesel dually :crackup:but its a Jeep.

ducnut and renegade17 like this.
  13. nlzmo400r

I had no idea 20 somethings were the market. I assumed 35-45yr olds buying a $40k bronco/Jeep was the norm. Guess i just never actually had any money in my 20s so it seems odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TurboBlew likes this.
  14. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I looked it up last night and it starts at $26k.

15. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Jeep is in a world of shit now. They got away with making complete garbage at a rediculous price with no competition but the party will soon be over

jrsamples, Hawk518, tropicoz and 4 others like this.
  16. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I don't know how true this is but my wife read something the other day that said a typical college grad between 25-30 is making an average of around $60K a year. I know for a fact that my daughters boyfriend is 26 and makes $65K per year. Plenty to be able to afford a $30K vehicle.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They are almost completely sold out of Wranglers/ Gladiators. The more offroad junk they throw on 'em and higher the price the faster they sell around here.

Jeeps are the latest status symbol. It was Teslas last cycle but that didn't last long.

BigBird and ducnut like this.
  18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

That's because after you get over launching the expensive golf cart a couple times you realize you are stuck with a souless, exspensive golf cart.

BigBird, Ducti89, 418 and 3 others like this.
  19. Well said.

20. nlzmo400r

Fair enough, and I was in a similar situation. But again, I was thinking more like $40k vehicle. And also when I graduated I’d just bought a house, was saving for a wedding/honeymoon and then had two babies within 5 years on top of the student loans I took to be able to earn that salary in my field. I definitely wasn’t in a position to also swing a $500+mo note and DEFINiTELY wasn’t in a position to write a check for it.

But some people are much smarter than me. Sounds like your daughter is one of them. I’ll live vicariously through them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R1Racer99 likes this.