1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ford Bronco

Discussion in 'General' started by wsmc42, Jul 13, 2020.

1. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

Same here in Denver - I put my $100 reservation down for one . The aftermarket should
    Be strong for it too .

code3ryder and SpeedyTide like this.
  2. Jed

Jed mellifluous

And now my Ford 6.5 7/31 options are in the green. Not in the money yet, but closer. Thanks Bronco!

AC1108 likes this.
  3. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

4. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

That's going to be the biggest thing IMHO. I'm looking down the street in my neighborhood and there are at least ten cars outfitted with racks, rooftop tents and all manner of overlanding setups. I can only think of one of them that actually does any of that stuff. The rest might occasionally drive to a trailhead for a walk. But the lifestyle is all the rage in the outdoorsy areas it seems.

TurboBlew likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

People have been saying that for decades and still they sell Wranglers...

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hell I've never made 65k and bought a number of 30k plus vehicles. Then again I do love my toys :crackup:

7. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

You could replace "Jeep" with a certain American motorcycle company in those comments.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Big difference is the Jeeps appeal to a much greater cross section of the population. Teeny bopper girls to middle aged men and even old farts like me love em.

Johnny B likes this.
  9. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Thank you for the status check. I thought it was just me.

10. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Me too, I've never owned a new vehicle

11. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I don’t think I’ll ever will
    own a brand new vehicle. Depreciation hurts.

cpettit likes this.
  12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Folks can do what they want. I spent my fair share of stupid money. I just didn't do it with an interest payment.

969 and AC1108 like this.
  13. They sure are, I’d have bought a Bronco if it was available.

14. My neighbor has close to 80 in a Gladiator. All dealer installed aftermarket crap and they raped him on it.

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Just like a hot middle aged woman can't rape a willing teenage boy the dealer did not rape your neighbor. He walked up and willingly slid on to that giant depreciating dildo.

Hawk518, Pixelator, 969 and 2 others like this.
  16. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Why do you hate America ? :D

18. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

:crackup:

19. Dry at that.

20. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Man i'm soooo with you on that. In many cases CPO warranties are better than oem so i cant see why people wanna take the hit. I guess if you can only afford a lease but if you're buying it's crazy. I bought my 2014 335i in December of 2015 with 8k miles for $16k less than what it sold for originally. Bought a 2016 Land Cruiser in November 2018 with 33k miles for $28k less than sticker. That's $44k in savings on just two cars. Do that your whole life and see how much you save. I know you could also just go buy a $500 miracle for a DD but i like cars (almost) as much as motorcycles and don't wanna drive junk. My brother on the other hand is 40 years old and just recently "bought" his first car. He always seemed to pick up a free heap somewhere for the last 20 years but he came up on a $600 sprinter van last week and couldn't refuse.

speedluvn likes this.