1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the Ultimate retired racers sportcruiser?

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, May 16, 2017.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Wow, I need to start following motorcycle releases again....I didn't even know that Ninja 1000 sport tourer existed, let alone this H2-SX badassery!!!

Even still tho, I'd prefer a MS for it's all around capability and competence.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

kman0066 and cha0s#242 like this.
  3. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

I watched that last night and cringed each time he said "smoothed the rough edges", needless to say I was cringing a LOT.

Helluva bike for the $24k CDN they are going to be asking for it up here, $21k for the base I believe. I'm guessing it'll compete against bikes like the KTM 1290GT, Hayabusa, K1300, Concours, ZX14, Multistrada...

4. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

^ SD GT will run circles around everything you just mentioned unless you're doing Bonneville highway runs against the 14, Busa, or this H2 SX

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did you hear the way he said "linear?" :D

6. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

yeah...bad. And who's dick did they suck to get the "exclusive first ride"??? It wasn't for their stellar audio production values.

7. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

LOL... yup - he missed a vowel in there.

I'm not a fan of showing the same "action shots" over and over either, and the audio portion when he was riding went to shit.

You'd think Kawi woulda chosen a more upscale outfit to give their prototype to for early release interweb enticement.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm guessing there wasn't much advance notice to get ready for it. Their usual productions are solid quality.

9. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Nobody is/was buying the ZX14, over here, they are basically giving them away. I wonder who would buy what seems like a bike aimed at a similar segment, but for a whole lot more money ?

10. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

I think the zx-14 and Hayabusa are just too dated compared to their other offerings. All the new doo-hickey stuff on this one makes it appealing to me over the cheaper zx-14. I also had huge interest in the H2 but just could never convince myself to pull the trigger on one. But now I feel I could actually use the bike. Already told my dealer I want one, trying to figure out when they're coming now and when I can get one. I already own all the useful bikes I need, just looking for something along the lines of a Hayabusa but with the newest tech. It's pricey for a Kawi, sure, but their are a ton of other bikes just as or more expensive that I think don't over as much bells and widgets :) Its not going to be the perfect bike, I'm not going to race it in WERA, but I expect it should provide me a lot of grins on the street.