1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Yes. End of statement. What have they done besides try and over throw his presidency. Promises are being kept across the board. And his promise was to rein in the national debt so you’re statement is a lie. He never once said he’d get it into positive. I love how liars twist the truth. I own a pawn shop. I deal with your sort daily.

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

It’s already been granted that it likely wouldn’t have happened. Are you going to give any response to the D candidates and their budget proposals with their free shit for everyone platforms? Or are you strictly an OMB kinda guy?

R Acree likes this.
  3. Quicktoy

He’s just another liar. I just proved that. Enough said.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  4. Quicktoy

5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

There was a majority, but it was not a super majority. There was no whim of the republicans. Perhaps a civics refresher will help? I believe Trump wants to start putting a dent in the national debt, but he is completely powerless to do so. I mean, the tax cut for the "rich" has somehow collected more tax revenue than any other time in our history, but democrats say that's bad? How mentally challenged do you have to be to believe that load of crap? Bottom line is this, we do not have a tax collecting problem, we have a spending problem. What exactly have the democrats done in say the last 10 years to fix that? How about the last 20? How about in history? And I'll save you the trouble of Bill Clinton's balanced budget as the Balance Budget Act of 1997 was written by Republicans (Kasich), where 51 democrats voted yes and 154 voted no on it's passage.

Quickest way to balance the budget and reduce the deficit is no fucker in the house or senate gets paid until it's done. No flights home, no expenses (including retroactive), nothing. Fuck all of them.

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Obama ran up 11 trillion dollars of debt in 8 years. Lets start by figuring out where that went.

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Off shore accounts for him, the wife, kids and all his croanie friends?

8. Spang308

Well, I'd love to know where the missing 7 billion dollars of Ukrainian aid ended up also. You may be on the right track. Who knows?

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I'll answer this by asking you to imagine...for just a minute...that all of the elected representatives rallied together to represent the American people. Just imagine what could get accomplished. If you reply that the mental exercise is fantasy, you would be correct. I think we all know why and this is the obstacle that any Commander in Chief faces. It's not one person that can stop the 400lb gorilla that is the government spending.

Can Trump do those things? Not a chance in hell because the swamp is against him. If everyone rallied behind Trump, we could do amazing things because he is the first POTUS in modern history trying to build a legacy of MAGA and to date all of his policies are right for America. So...why not? Why not give Trump a chance?

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Fencer likes this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

What has being a professor have do do with...anything?

12. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Entitlement. She's obviously superior to Trump supporters. In her own opinion, of course.

Fencer and Banditracer like this.
  13. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

The intelligentsia is the arm of the ruling class responsible for the creation of propaganda that justifies repression of individual rights for the "good of the cause." She thinks that gives her power and status.

She got learned.

Fencer, blkduc and TXFZ1 like this.
  14. Quicktoy

See. This woman right here is whom I’m talking about. In the 50s, they would have thrown her in a padded cell for the rest of her life. Thanks to JFK and dem policies, she’s not only allowed to live in society, she is paid to brainwash the youth. Bring back insane asylums and lock up about 3 million of the insane on our streets.

15. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the old Steve Martin schtick...."I'm a professor" is the new "I FORGOT assault was illegal"...

speeddaddy likes this.
  16. Spang308

Another reminder of how quickly the left would get throttled if they call down the thunder.

Quicktoy and speeddaddy like this.
  17. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Nope he is also to blame as was the Republicans that controlled the house prior to the witch princess. Trump has not gone to the mat on this nor made it even a priority, so yes he is partly to blame. The house is where spending bills must start however the Senate and Trump are complicit.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll take her being out and teaching kids alongside all of the other things not happening that happened in the 50's. That shit was NOT the good old days.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It was if you were:

Male
    White
    And liked martinis. :D