1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sounds about right.

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I’m not saying it was awesome back then. I’m saying there needs to be federal insane asylums with a few million beds. And people like her need to be placed in them.

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

What will we do without all the democrat voters and Starbucks barista's? :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Have nothing to meme about :(

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Not really that was TV. I miss some of it but people do not realize how wealthy poor people are today even compared to the 70's in this country. Add in the stuff that no longer kills you and other stuff we are in golden times despite the whiners. Well except there is to many of you #$#@@#$'s out there, people suck.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

7. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

What a bunch of BS and misinformation. "The only other President to serve more than 2 terms was Roosevelt and that was because we were in a war" Not true. FDR's re-election to a 3rd term was in November 1940. We were not in a war until 12/1941. Simple history is lost to these Hollywood dumbsters.

R Acree likes this.
  8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Who knew such an on screen tough guy was such a real life pussy.

MachineR1 and kangasj like this.
  10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

So, the latest is the Horowitz report is going to be issued December 9th....ABOUT TIME! Can't wait.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

WUT?
    “We already have a lot of reparations, if you will—repairs—to do to the damage that he’s already done, and he has to be gotten out,” De Niro tells The Daily Beast.

sounds similar to a couple of our very own Wera bbs educated enlightened elites. :crackup:
    Warrrrr those SOBs slink off too anyhooooo?

12. Fonda Dix

Such a "big" man.....

Clearly totally confident in his manhood. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sheepofblue and aaronson like this.
  13. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

There is damage to our international reputation and influence in a number of countries. China is stepping in to fill the void in many of those places. It is happening and it is not good. I know this directly from people that deal with business on the International scene.
    I am not judging if the positives from all of Trump's stupid tweeting and bluster plus the reduction in foreign aid outweigh those negatives, but the negatives are real.

14. Fonda Dix

Got any data beyond “people you know”

I need more.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

So what?
    Who cares?

Many of what places, specifically?

So give one specific example where China is actively stepping in between us and other countries outside of a Taiwan which has its own history long prior to Trump being potus.

Provide a specific incident where China is driving any new or recent foreign policy while circumventing Western and United States influence and doctrine and then correlate it to the effects of butt hurt liberals who hate trump as the reason why. Come on show us.

16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

The negatives and damage are real and existed before Trump came into office. I never expected Trump to repair the damage and to be honest, actually thought his contribution would be worst than what has happened to date.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Oh noes! Our reputation for being the pussy sole superpower is crumbling! How ever shall we go on with the rest of the world realizing we’re no longer taking their shit?

Banditracer likes this.
  18. 2blueYam

Garth - you are thinking militarily. That is the wrong war. I am taking trade, investment, technology and intellectual property. That is the war we are fighting with China. Let's take Central and South America: the Chinese are upping investment, trade and influence in the region. Yes this has been happening before Trump, but they have stepped it up and the Central Americans are more receptive to it now. I am not saying that the Trump administration doesn't care about this. The below article points out they care very much. Unfortunately, his policies and BS helped open the door for that which they are now concerned about.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/IF10982.pdf

SuddenBraking likes this.
  19. 2blueYam

Because this negatively impacts US businesses that want to do business in or trade with those countries.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So China has now succeeded in absconding with enough of our intellectual property that they’re positioned as the amazon of the amazon?