1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I loved hearing that she got fired.

Did she seriously think she could publicly defy her boss?

Even better is how they're trying to call all of these things a crisis - best I can tell Trump and his people aren't bothered a bit by people whining about what they're doing. Kind of hard to be a crisis when the people doing it don't give a shit what you think about their actions :crackup:

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Kinda love that the media is ignoring that he picked another Obama appointee to replace her with..........wonder if that'll come up as a crisis as well???

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:
    You can not be terribly bright to defy your boss in public and expect to get away with it. Immigration reform was one of the things that Trump got elected on. That woman is obviously too stupid to be in a position of power.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

She was dumb enough to meet with Bill Clinton in secret on an airport runway, this isn't a surprise :D

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Are you sure that's the same person?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. :crackup:

Didn't even pay attention to the name on the news the other day - guessing Lynch is long gone and this was the one who replaced her. Still stupid.

7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Barry did not have a very good track record with AG's...

8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Whining about firing someone that was going to be replaced anyway. Trump sped up the process the party of no is trying to block.

9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Ok. I will admit that Donnie's brutally honest answer to Bill O's Russian question made me laugh.... :D

10. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

:crackup:
    Reminds me of this...
    "To all you Liberals:
    If we were as scary as you think we are, you would all be dead by now.
    Some of us are scarier than you can imagine, and we are everywhere!
    We are inside your head!
    We are your worst nightmare.
    Be afraid!
    Be very afraid!"

11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Sometimes I wonder about the level of intelligence of some of the far left leaning people. Bernie for one, especially at his age, should have accumulated enough simple life experience to understand what the American people had to say in this last election but I guess he was asleep during the whole time. Does he know what country he lives in? I just don't understand how they think.

13. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Why do you keep using the words "intelligence" and "think" when talking about Bernie?:D

14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Because they think they're intelligent. :D

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Then there's the little story that I heard today where the Donald was saying that there are a number of terrorist attacks that the media will not report on. Rather than just come out with a blunt statement like that it sure would be nice if the Donald would give some specifics. If he has proof of it we need to know it if for no other reason than he might have more credibility with his many other statements. I know I'm rather jaded but I've reached the point where I don't believe anyone anymore. If someone doesn't want to prove that their word is good then fuck them. (obviously followed by the required addition, "and the horse they rode in on.)

418 likes this.
  16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Could he be alluding to all of the "workplace violence" incidents over the past several years?

17. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

[​IMG]

BHP41 likes this.
  18. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I
    If the media reported it now that Trump said something...would you believe it? Also...would they then start honest reporting?? I think they just would say stuff and back pedal until the "coast is clear".

19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

GOT DAMMIT! :crackup: Beer meet keyboard, Dern you sumbich

20. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

But those have been reported on.

I follow several US papers, the BBC and CBC. I truly have no clue what Trump was referring to with his comment about unreported attacks, unless it is about the multiple attacks on synagogues and mosques here in this county since the election, which have not received wide national coverage, but only local mentions. However, these were property destruction, not the killing of people.

EDIT: The WH has released a list of 78 attacks. On the list are foreign attacks like the one in Paris last year, and the San Bernadino (sp?) attack. However, all of them apparently were reported on in the mainstream media. It's a headscratcher.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017