1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yeah, I saw a little news blurb this afternoon where he was now saying "The attacks were not reported on enough." Ok, which is it? Not reported on, or not reported on enough? What's enough?
    Then there's the little report on his meeting today with some national sheriff's group were one sheriff was complaining about some Representative or Senator that was hassling him and Trump made some halfass statement that he would destroy the Senator or something to that effect. I like that asshole less every day because he acts more like some bragging, boastful child every day. He just doesn't know when to keep his Yuuuuuge mouth shut.

JTW likes this.
  2. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

He behavior hasn't change and likely won't. It will be interesting to see how far his Goldman Sachs appointees go in rolling back Dodd Frank regulations. Public education and the EPA will likely see big changes as well as Pruitt and Devos have not been supporters of the departments they now head.
    I'm convinced all this talk about building the wall and so called Muslim ban is just smoke and mirrors.

Have you ever seen the play Chicago? Trump is Billy Flynn and his song is Razzle Dazzle.

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Eh, admit it, you have never liked him. Never mind the regulation cuts he's working on, the approval of the keystone pipe line, canceling TPP, renegotiating NAFTA, his supreme court pick, controlling immigration etc.... he acts like a bragging boastful child. Sheeze...

TurboBlew, Bugslayer and R Acree like this.
  4. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

So when does The Cheeto get his Nobel?

TurboBlew likes this.
  6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

TurboBlew and speeddaddy like this.
  7. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

When you look at other people that are on the list...it isnt that great now.

Kind of like Woman of The Year now at Jenner won...:crackup:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    TurboBlew and crashman like this.
  8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Or not entirely sentient.... :D

9. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

IMG_1432.JPG

gixxerreese, kangasj and TurboBlew like this.
  10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Perhaps. I am not a huge fan of the Orange One either but at least people know that he will likely follow through with the tough talk. Obama was a master of saying "stop or I will say stop again".

11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

If Frito-Lay doesnt capitalize on Trumps presidency... their marketing dept needs to be fired! :D
    As if Chester isnt a petulant child! :D

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did you watch Kellyanne try to explain that, among other things? Damn, I was mesmerized. Couldn't take my eyes off that train wreck.

13. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

I don't know, Mexico was quick to tell him what he could do with his wall. The tough talk with Iran sounds like the beginning of another taxpayer give away to the defense industry to me. Of course that's just my opinion and who knows, maybe Trump can get Iran to pay for it, after all it's their fault for scaring us with that missile launch.:flag:

14. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

I like how they included Orlando shooting. That didn't get ANY coverage, right?

15. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

So you agree with the media when it fits your view? :crackup::crackup::crackup:

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Even a blind pig finds the odd acorn. It is nice to see the media be correct once in a while...:D

17. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

And she's a professional - imagine what that would look like if she hadn't had hundreds of tv appearances and over two decades in the "business". . .

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I guess she is just carrying the spokestwit torch handed to her from Jen Psaki and Marie Harf. They both spent some time bumbling in front of the camera too.

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Pending on a WhoDaFuck are Jen Psaki and Marie Harf, this sounds quite a bit like a 'the other side did it worse' Liberal strategy (tm).

Cease & Desist!

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We get to claim a 24 month honeymoon period to employ this strategy since The Donald was not give a Noble based upon what he might do.