1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

[emoji106]

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

3. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

He has done so much good for the country. So many accomplishments. One of the greats :rolleyes:

XFBO likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I guess he is a failure, but not for lack of trying.

caboose likes this.
  6. kangasj

kangasj Banned

His legacy will be erased pretty quickly. The stain he left behind will be cleaned up in no time....cept for the debt.

7. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Loving it too!

I have several close friends who lean Dem, they say because..."The market simply runs better with them in the WH"......"It's purely for economic reasons"....they'll say.......:rolleyes:

9. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The kids never like it when the adults get home and tell them the party is over.

418, aedwards01, BHP41 and 3 others like this.
  11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ian178 likes this.
  12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

approval ratings :crackup:

Barry the cuck may have cared about that fictional shit but I dont think Mr. Trump does.

13. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I don't put any stock in them. I was just amused.

14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

lol don't backpedal!

kangasj likes this.
  15. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I'm more concerned that there's going to be 4 years of this circus. That was always my concern.

People are so amped up to hate the guy and everything he does, they can't see anything different. Its not like I "like" him, but I simply don't have time to go around hating absolutely every little tweet and signature he puts out there. Its becoming exhausting.

According to the news (if you believe in such things anymore), around 109 out of 325,000 people were detained. That's it. My brother put a thing on his Facebook wall about some woman who tried to commit suicide at JFK because she's being sent back to her home country... A. She tried to kill herself the day BEFORE the executive order took effect, and B. She was from Chile - not on the list of 7 countries. I'm finding it hard to be sympathetic if these are, indeed, facts.

Banditracer and speeddaddy like this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You are completely delusional. If there is anyone who is completely obsessed with his image and what people think of him, it's Donald Trump. His twitter activity is more damning proof than all the evidence against OJ. His narcissism was well documented many years before he even ran for office. Nah, you're trolling. You're definitely trolling. You got me good. :D

cpettit, JTW and rd400racer like this.
  17. Fonda Dix

You are misunderstanding what I wrote . Trump doesn't give a shit about approval ratings because he doesn't believe in them because they are a poll. That doesn't change the fact that he is a complete narcissist who absolutely cares about what people think of him.

18. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

I'm wondering how far the pendulum is going to swing in the next four years because if he doesn't win again it's going to swing hard the other way or at least the media would make it seem so. I do realize that the media will always scrutinize a republican president more than the democrat, but damn it's getting tiresome.

I do however think Trump hasn't pissed off the dems that didn't bother to vote for hillary yet, so if there was a vote tomorrow. I think the result would be the same.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He may not believe in them, but I guarantee you that he will continue to respond to them until his term ends. His belief that he drew the biggest crowd ever assembled anywhere since the Big Bang didn't keep him from losing his shit when someone said it wasn't true. That's just who he is.

20. Fonda Dix

I have not seen him respond to approval ratings but maybe you have. Again, doesnt make him less of a narcissist. I just contend that he cares more about a negative tweet than any poll.

If you are on the left I would not take my eye off the overall picture because while those folks are freaking out about the ban, he will slip several other things through. His "shock and awe" EO campaign isnt over.

I am a yuge Trump supporter but he fucked this deal up so, so yugely. :D