1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I misspoke. By "respond," I was not restricting his actions to specifically addressing the polls. I meant that in a more general way, as part of his war with the media. Sending Spicer to the media room to berate them is part of the response I'm talking about. I have no specific proof that the polls are part of the reason things are so antagonistic, but I didn't see OJ behead Nicole either. Some things you just know. :D

Fonda Dix likes this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Someone needs to take away his Twitter, his mobile phone, review the people he is putting into positions and slow him down on some of the things he's signing into "law." Donald is f@cking his shit up. He should be running an endurance race and instead he's Stunting like a street squid retard.

3. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

I agree, but maybe he knows no matter what he does he'll be roasted, so the sooner shit is implemented it will have enough time before four years is up to see it actually works

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Hey! The thread is about a winning machine!

Winning a coyote date perhaps but, still, winning .

Start your own frigging thread!....

:D

5. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

When have I ever commented seriously for or against DT on a political level?

I am on completely neutral ground with that man's politics.

I find his personality and his ability to communicate appalling, but that doesn't factor into my political view points on the ass-trumpet.

6. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

OK, so new thought... What are the chances he does as much as he can, as fast as he can, then when shit starts to get real with Congress, he's like "I'm out" and turns the reins over to Pence? :D

"What will he do next?" is sort of the fun part.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

What has he signed into law? So far he none of his executive orders have bothered me one bit.

9. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Its intentional I'm sure... throw so much in the air the media & dems cant focus on it all, and you see these fractured incoherent responses... its kinda funny! But I wish he'd slow his roll on the executive orders, that was one thing I really didnt like about obummer.

kangasj likes this.
  10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I was listening to some Gutfeld show (Fox) while trying to fall asleep over the weekend. They were rolling about the pace of Trumps activity and what it was doing to the liberals. I think their conclusion was Trump was trying to see if it was really possible to make a liberals head explode.:crackup:

11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Trump is delivering on his promises. If you don't like what is happening, then your expectations were off because he is doing exactly what he said he would do and what the voters sent him to do. We wanted a grenade thrown into the establishment and that's what we did.

"I'm your Huckleberry"
    --Trump

TurboBlew and kangasj like this.
  12. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

They EOs are poorly written and vague pieces of crap. The hiring freeze order went out on Jan 24th with an effective date of Jan 22nd at noon. So everyone hired and put into the HR / Payroll systems on Monday Jan 23rd is in limbo and created a big mess that people all over the government are trying to figure out how to clean it all up. People were given offers to start Jan 30th or later and had already quit their previous job. I suppose that is just too bad for them? None of that is wasteful at all now is it?

The Trump administration is throwing stuff out as fast as they can without any thought or clarity. Just get it done, who cares if it creates a big mess. We will clean that up later. I agree there is stuff that needs to be done and is expected to be done, but that does not give you the right to do it poorly. Do it right the first time so you don't have to spend a bunch of time fixing, defending and clarifying it.

kangasj likes this.
  13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Like Obamacare?:crackup::crackup:

G 97 likes this.
  14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

No...Trump won't have to pas a bill before he is willing to let you know what is in it.

15. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Ah, so you are saying Trumps EOs are as good as Obamacare? I agree.

One is a piece of crap because it is too big and full of crap and rushed through. The others are lacking detail, foresight, ambiguous and also rushed through. I would think that you would be wanting something better from his EOs than to be comparable with a piece of crap legislation. I know I do.

Yzasserina likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I agree he'll care for sure - but then he'll call them lies and fake and so on and he'll feel better and move on - so they really won't have any effect on anything he actually does :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not exactly - he's making official his promises and putting them into memos (aka executive orders) but few or none of them actually do anything. Lots of "I want to do" stuff in the ones I've read.

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I suspect that you're right. I think Trump is deliberately stirring up the press just to keep them guessing. For example, he originally said that he would introduce his SC pick on Thursday but today he's decided to announce his pick tomorrow. When that announcement comes out the press will immediately drop the immigration ban and jump onto the SC pick for their hacking exercises. The press tends to have a single track mind since they've always seemed to run from one story to another like a mob.
    The Donald sleeps with a smile on his little orange face I'm sure. :)

19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Trump has the media and liberals locked in a room. Every once in a while he opens the door and throws a pile of random weapons in. The idiots in the room pick up the weapons and hack the shit out of themselves. They pour salt on their wounds, blog about their therapy pillows, then stare at the door waiting eagerly for the next weapons drop so they can fuck themselves up again.

The pace at which the left is destroying themselves is amazing. I really thought they were smarter than this, I expected them to adapt quickly and rebrand themselves but instead they are accelerating their losing trajectory.

Orvis, kangasj and adrenalist like this.
  20. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers