1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks For Not Lynching Me!

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by 0hi0, Mar 27, 2005.

1. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

Punisher, PM me you buddies info and I will personally replace the shield.

Wiz, we were on a yellow F4i #474 with a gray tank.

And who ever used thier first login to post that garbage, I'm not to hard to find!

2. evilution69

evilution69 Active Member

And who ever used thier first login to post that garbage, I'm not to hard to find!

right. I heard you smell pretty bad.

so what if it is my first post?! Whot the f*ck are you to judge what someone's first post should be?! YOU ALMOST KILLED PEOPLE YOU STUPID SQUID BECAUSE YOU WERE FEELING ALL BADASS OUT THERE. I SEE GUYS LIKE YOU GET CREAMED ALL THE TIME. ILL BE LAUGHING MY ASS OFF WHEN I WATCH THEM SCRAPE YOU OFF THE TARMAC WITH A F*CKING SHOVEL!!

3. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

$10 says Evil wasn't even there and he's less than 15.

4. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

where's a mod? a good ol' fashioned banning is due.

if you can't play nice...

5. svstinker

svstinker Well-Known Member

Venting your anger is ok just do it in lower case letters!:mad:

6. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

evilution69...

ah, nevermind.

7. dave333

dave333 traveler

Or he can buy ol' wifey-poo a few cases of Depends if'n she has a habit of defecating on herself every time she see's a motorcycle go by from 25' away...

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Reading this thread now and checking Evil's IP.

9. Huey130

Venting: Yes
    Threatening: nope.

If he was really gonna / could actually do what he said he'd not be blabbing his yapper.

Hell Junge didn't even threaten me... just ridaculed me and made me feel like poo.

Personally:
    I feel Mr. Ohio could be a bit more apologetic, humble, accepting of his actions (reports I heard are the bike actually ended up under the EZ-up of a team that was performing a pit-stop at the time, knocking over tables, and making everyone dive for cover) instead of making light of it here. But I also give him the benefit of a doubt that he considered the matter handled at the track.

However I also feel anyone who threatens someone from behind a keyboard is either A: somone w/o any actual knowledge o' the goings on or B: Someone who's mommy didn't hug him enough looking for a release of the non-breast-fed demons.

Ahhh but whatta I know? I wasn't there either.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2005
  10. evilution69

That's because I come from HELL!!HELL

Alright, Alright....quit gettin your panties in a bunch ladies. I agree with this dude though. No apology is gonna be good nuff.

My wife DOES WEAR DEPENDS DUDE! SHE CRAPPED RIGHT TRU EM!

11. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

He was very apologetic in person. He jumped up from the ground and immediately started apologizing. I think he came over again and apologized some more. His remorse was obvious. It was a racing incident, he apologized for it, and it's over with. We've all done stupid stuff that wound up causing chaos for someone else (there's this pond off turn 10...).

And ohio, there were only two women between your pit and mine, and I assure you that neither of us wet our pants. :D

12. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

stick around, e69...haven't seen a good flame fest in awhile.:D

you might fit in when/if you don't push the bullshit too far, too fast...

13. Huey130

How the hell did I become so wise at such a tender age?

14. dave333

dave333 traveler

Hubert,

I'm now confused. I thought this was club racing, a loose association of amateurs who head out from their day job for a weekend of high-speed high-jinxs. Can't we reasonably assume mistakes are gonna happen? Nobody got hurt. I'm thinking no harm, no foul.

Even if somebody, God forbid, got hurt, isn't that the risk we all assume every time we cross over the pit wall just a few feet away from a hot track?

15. Shingle Monkey

Shingle Monkey Schuck, Schuck

Is it because you could of beaten him to a pulp...he's not the biggest guy in the paddock:D

16. Huey130

I'm with you everwhere. Well except this was a National and there are a few teams who are close to having it called their living. But other than that I'm missing your point.
    I agree with your post completely but the feelings of a bit more humility and less humourosity was in order and a completely seperate point. But I then gave him the benefit of the doubt that it'd been settled at the track by those most persoanlly involved. Which it had.

17. dave333

dave333 traveler

Cool-o-daddio...

I've been wrong so much lately, thanks for the reality check...

18. Huey130

Naaa.. I deserved it.
    Hey don't tell anyone... I know I'm 6'5" and all but I'm a big momma's boy. I'm pretty sure Martin could take me with one arm tied behind his back.
    Just don't tell no one: OK?

;)

19. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

Just kind of curious, but did the IP come from Long Island?

20. evilution69

and then you blew him? wuh?