1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks For Not Lynching Me!

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by 0hi0, Mar 27, 2005.

1. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

what a fag! if this guy has ever thrown a leg over a race bike he's probably been the rolling chicane that gets t-boned!

hope that karma bites you in the ass E69..........

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Funny how the "valued employee" went from making threats to saying he can deal with termination. I guess he learned some law real fast. :D

3. evilution69

evilution69 Active Member

I know, none of you are logged on from work right? I'm the only one! Well come out from behind your keyboards and let's have some ip addresses, because I'm pretty offended by some of the shit I've been called on this board. and over what? for giving a lying scheming deceitful immature loser a bit of a hard time? You didn't have to respond. I got banned and went happily on my merry way until THREATENED!

If you've already begun a campaign to give me a problem at work then I have nothing to lose right?.

4. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

cyco cycle
    jax, fl

(derek keyes)

yup, i'm at work........boss is right here too. want me to ask him what he thinks about you?

5. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

No, lots of us are logged on at work. You're the only one acting like an asshat from your work computer. Sean can get my IP, and anyone else's IP, any time he wants to, if he feels the need.

Give up.

6. SpEd

SpEd poor impulse control

Actually I jumped in when you made mention of my fiance "blowing" the guy. Most other people jumped in at that point as well. You seem to be missing that. For the record I am posting from my home office. Now once again, apologize to her.

7. Chip

Chip Registered

I posting from work......it's part of my Job.....and I am the boss......give me a call and tell me what I am doing wrong and I will be happy to give myself a stern talking too.....:D

Now say sorry to all the people that you offended and go away. These people are very smart and very vendictive and they will get you fired so man up and make things right.....

8. evilution69

I apparantly the email campaign to destroy my personal life has already begun. I really don't see the point now.

9. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

10. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

I am at my home office.

And besides, I have not called you any names or been rude to you. I posted to 0hi0 because I was directly invovled in the incident, and yet you jumped in and made a rude remark about me. All I am asking for is an apology.

11. evilution69

Please see previous post.

12. Chip

Chip Registered

Welp kids.......Looks like an apology is not coming....release the hounds.....:clap:

13. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

This isn't about your job. It's about you insulting me. I'm not sending emails to whine about you, I'm asking you for an apology.

14. evilution69

Please see previous post.

15. evilution69

whatever that means.
    then why are you all whining for an apology? Get over it already. You don't know me, like me or want me on the board.

Why is my fucking apology so important?

Wow, you are all sickeningly sensitive. No job is worth this.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

LOL, later in the day yet still amusing. I love the internet.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Funny, you decided to be a dick to some very close friends of mine. You could have preempted this all hours ago with an Apology.

But no, you decided to be bullheaded with people you didn't know and totally unestimated.

Oh well, have fun since you did it to yourself.

18. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

You don't know me either, yet you still insulted me. I just want an apology and I will stop bothering you. It's that simple.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh yeah, trust me, the crap you're getting now could be just the beginning.

Not a threat, I've seen it once or twice before.

20. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

He just e-mailed me an apology:confused: .

And, BTW, I am posting from work and I think it should be easy to guess my name...