1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks For Not Lynching Me!

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by 0hi0, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Chip

Chip Registered

Heehehehehehheheh Trolls are fun.......:D

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Are you having an issue with reading comprehension?

What part of calling me stupid sounds apologetic to you?

3. evilution69

evilution69 Active Member

how was it exactly that you let it go away? by posting the origin of the ip address AFTER I WAS BANNED? which you can read the very post where it indicates that that was in fact the case.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dayum, this reading comprehension issue has got you by the balls doesn't it?

Where did I say I had or would let it drop? Dave banned you not me, I unbanned you so I could beat on you. Thanks for playing along by the way. I'm not letting it drop until you apologize to everyone involved, I'll let you slide on one to me though.

So, apologize and I won't call the owner of your IP asking for more information on this trolling incident. Pretty simple terms.

You know, use of upper and lower case might have actually kept this amusing. Wow, to be outed because of that would suck huh?

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Not really, I'm just to wrapped up in myself to play with him. No time.

6. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

7. evilution69

sawy. bye bye.

And for the record, about the comprehension problem?

When Dave or whoever banned me, it was posted. You read that and invited me back to respond? That is what I meant. You really couldn't have felt all that "victimized" by my posts then.

I couldn't keep track of which Mod thought I should be crucified for this.

8. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

We all do.

Wieerd how someone talks all big ass when no one knows who they are then the bullshit stops when they get outed...

Just like a 13 year old.

I win.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Never said you should be crucified I just gave you a chance to simmer down.

You didn't and proceeded to act even more like a Tool. You got your monkey ass banned.

Mongo came along and gave you another chance to apologize, you didn't.

Oh, and if you're going to report a post can you at least not send it to me? Dumbass!

10. evilution69

Please, re-ban me.

11. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

No, don't re-ban him...call his work!!!!

NOW!!!!!!

:D

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nope, just appologize to the people you Trolled and I'm off your back.

13. evilution69

My previous post is all the apology your going to get. I was at least trying.

I'm a valued employee here and at most would receive a talking to. It's not something I'd care to have happen, but I'm a grown person and would deal with it. Termination also. If you were that offended I'll never figure out why the ban wasn't upheld and why you would post the origin for an ip address after the fact. That could be something in my favor.

Ask Hankie your beloved "ohio" how remorseful and detached I can be. The guy deserved it for reasons none of you will ever fathom. I'm sure he'll have a thing or two to say about it when he logs on and would love to see this continue.

14. Chip

Chip Registered

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....................

Your gonna get fired for talking shit on the BBS..............that is too funny.....:clap: :clap:

15. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Dude, as an impartial observer (hahah), I'd like to step in and boil this down for you:
    You offended a crap load of people including some pretty heavy regulars.
    You were acting in a way that one does when they feel they can get away with it.
    I know of no ban that has ever been anything but temporary here. As was yours. It was temporary long enough for the guy that has the duty of making such descisions returned.
    When he did he outed you.
    Who cares if it was after the fact? You obviously had not learned a lesson.
    Now you're on some sort of billy bad ass tip where you're screwing with your real life... not this made up one.

If you care to listen to any advice it would be: Take 1/2 a step back, look at what's going on, drop all your attitude and realise that you got caught being a complete dick to people you don't know. Then apologise for it (a truthfull one) and maybe even get to know the people you offended and the people who stood up for those poeple.

16. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Not for nothin' but maybe you shouldn't be such an asshat from your work computer then...just a thought.

BTW I do network security for a living, and I'm here to tell you that Mongo is well within his rights to call your company and ask them to research the source of any traffic to his web site.

17. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

18. LoneWolfRacing

LoneWolfRacing Ride like a stupid moron!

Mongo...A lot has gone on since yesterday I am reading... nice finding out where this guy is posting from... Long Island you say, same place I come from, Melville is only 40 minutes away from me,hmmm. I wonder if this guy even races. UNfortunatly too many people just like him live on this sand barge, making me wonder why I ever came back. Most racers from Long Island go to Loudon or race MidAtlantic regionals, they don't follow the National circuits.
    By the way Mongo, nice meeting you at Jennings, my teammate Scott Harwood and I coming over from that other racing org, had a great time and are psyched for Autobahn.
    I hope you got our transponder back (rental #66), our other teammate Fred Bittner felt it best to leave it with Ed Bargy, since we could not find you after the event on Saturday.
    And as far as evil69 goes, the above posting is not a threat, just a curiousity of what kind of person would post such senseless babble, wishing harm will come to OHIO at a future event, that is setting yourself up for bad karma, he made a judgemental mistake, but he also made thousands of correct judgements out on his 40 something ( i am guessing) lap stint on the bike. Every single one of us racers have to make thousands of split second judgements every time we go out on the race track, law of averages says we all will make a mistake sometime, his wasn't intentional so you might want to take that into consideration before you start getting personal about a racer.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I did get the transponder back thanks!

Glad you guys had fun, that's the main point of all of this :)

20. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Whatever happened between you two should have stayed right there. You're the guy who made it public. Besides, I don't see where I deserved the crack you made about me as we've never met and I had said nothing to or about you, but I've heard no apology yet.