1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks For Not Lynching Me!

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by 0hi0, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Well at least you learned to stop typing in all caps.

So you're a lesbian? what with a weak bladdered wife and all? Congrats on getting that gay marriage through the courts.

2. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Would someone please take their aggressions out on UGA Dawgs webpage? C'mon John, 2002!?!?! Is it a webpage or a time capsule!? :Poke: :p

3. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

I can't say a thing there.

Hey let's make fun of people with braces!
    Naaah....

4. evilution69

evilution69 Active Member

I never said that either.

5. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

You've got one more month to make that joke. ;)

:D

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You're gone.

Set up another ID today and start posting and I ban your IP.

7. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Thanks, guys! :D I pity anyone who ever insults me at the track, where there's no computer screen to use as a shield. :eek: :D

8. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Dang. I would jump in here because those comments pissed me off, but I think Sped could probably handle the situation if it arises. What happens on the track happens, but insulting a woman with vulgarities like that gets on my last nerve.

9. Rusty

Rusty WERA Code Monkey

I HATE it when I actually try to get some work done and miss all the fun here.

Somebody needs to call me when stuff like this is going on. :D

Especially when I was involved...

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Re: Re: Thanks For Not Lynching Me!

That's odd, I was standing there the entire time and no one came close to being killed, maimed or hurt in any way.

I suggest you hop back in your little troll mobile and leave before I come find you....

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He works at Auto One Insurance in Melville, NY - which is on Long Island just as OhiO suspected.

So I guess I'll be contacting Auto One to see who at their company was surfing our BBS while at work insulting a huge number of potential customers.

I unbanned him too just to see what he has to say for himself.

12. Rusty

Rusty WERA Code Monkey

Gotta' love that whole Internet/IP/Reverse DNS stuff... :D :D :D

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That's your right there Tiny Tim. :D

14. evilution69

That posting such informatino is illegal in most states and now I have a call to make for myself.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Might wanna know what you're talking about there trollie boy, it's not illegal. Call away :D

16. evilution69

you would be wrong. sorry.

17. evilution69

You banned me and it was over.

It was after I got banned that you decided to post such information?!! What the fuck is wrong with you? I was happy to move on from this after being banned. Sorry you were too immature to let it go. Now we do have a problem.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ummm, no, no I'm not. You posted to a public site from work, that would be your mistake. You do not have inherent rights to privacy on a public BBS. I can call up the owner if an IP to ask who was using their IP to troll on my BBS, not illegal. You might have a smidgen of a case if I found out via other means but you used their IP to ocme here - seriously stupid move.

As I said, bring it on, I took on the NSA once, a dude at an insurance company ain't shit.

Curious - do you have a fluorescent colored wog that sticks straight up to get you in the mood for your trolling? Because I'm pretty sure I just bitch slapped it off your head....

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

ROTFLMAO!!! I didn't ban you, Dave did. He plays nicer than I.

I don't like trolls. I don't like liars. I don't like people making threats to my racers. When I see things I don't like, I make them go away.

Now if you shut up all on your own and apologize to the people you insulted I may be nice and let you off.

20. evilution69

And as I said previously, I WAS BANNED FOR IT! That information was posted AFTER THE FACT. - seriously stupid move!