1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smack Talk

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by MES Racing, Dec 1, 2005.

1. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Nobody is allowed to take anybody out, unless they fire first. Then it's on.

This year I will not be afraid to go straght when attacked from anybody who sees me and turns in on me.

We will all go into the dirt. I'll be riding the KTM more on off weekends, so I will be ready.

:beer:

2. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

no not me never never ever.........lol.........you know i was jussa joken

3. stickboy274

That's it, I'm taking people out in the registration line!!!!!

4. Dyle

why wait till the grid right......lol.......well ill be the one wedgying people and running like hell............sorry that was a bad joke cause i know i made myself laugh........

5. Dyle

hey yall......all kidding aside.....thanks alot for the help on finding my son the stuff to make a new ride for next season......it may not be ready by tally but for sure on RRR......hes worked really hard in school and side jobs to earn this and I just didnt have it to help him......but with the vclass buds i think weve made it happen.........
    thanks my vintage brothers the cooler will be full of bud lite at tally some come help yourselves........

Last edited: Jan 13, 2006
  6. stickboy274

I've been gathering things to help him out.

I have:

1 molded clear gummy bear.

5 used zip ties (just the end that was cut off)

an old seat from a bmx bike (needs to be recovered)

an empty bottle of scobby doo vitamins(you can still smell them)

one case of diet dr. pepper(cans already crushed to save him the time)

a motor for an F3( my kid broke the rest of the toy, 1/32 scale, so I'll pass it along)

a half chewed rowhaid bone(if I can get it from th edog before he eats it)

a pack of stickers that look really fast.

and picture of one of my trophies so he can look at it before he goes to bed every night.

Do you think that will help any?

7. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

Be afraid.....very afraid..............:D

8. stickboy274

I expect me and you to be sitting there laffing and throwing bike parts at each other afterward. :D

9. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

well ya

Well ya........if you are going dirt tracking.....so am I

:D :D

I will fit up a small cooler under my tail section so we can have a few beerz while we wait for the crash truck

:up:

10. Dyle

just remember im riding the green bike with orange fender number 88.........lol or was it 11 or damn I cant remember now........

11. stickboy274

Re: well ya

:beer: :bow:

12. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Sorry Dyle............new bike for next year.......look for the orange fender!

13. Dyle

lol........well if I get to ride itll be the economy ride weekend........but the bikes will look good.......nice and blue.........and you do know i was kidding about the whole booting thing........you know thats not me......unless your winning.........lol

14. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

I know your just kidding............don't go scuffing my new paint job...........don't want any nasty blue on my Johnny Cash paint job.

15. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

hey

That thing is gonna look good when I add some yellow stripes to it

:D

16. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Yea............yea..................yea.

Blow oil on me maybe.

;)

17. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

You will know if its my oil......I love the smell of NITRO in the morning

18. Dyle

well den man.......not sure Ill get any blue on johny cash........cause Im gonna be checked out already.......the big rr with my little ass on it should be a mover.........how fast we move together is yet to be seen.........but i think i got her undercontrol..........just gotta get stick to find me some good rubber in 16.5.....i like this light wieght white marchinni.......if thats how its spelled.....

Last edited: Jan 14, 2006
  19. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Seems to me Dyle needs to get his back fixed up............and find someone who will sell him some tires to fit those cheater rims. Don't matter how fast and light your bike is if you don't have any tires on it!

20. Dyle

actually feeling real well today.......first day no pain pills........kinda dinged out a bit.....coming off them I guess......but if stick man cant get em i got the 17 to go on it.....I just liked the white rim.........either way the cheaper the tires cost me the better........I got that info you sent me but really need to talk to you maybe on the phone about how it all works out.......isnt that an every race thing.....??