1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smack Talk

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by MES Racing, Dec 1, 2005.

1. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I'm think 4i.

Doesn't everyone in V7 have fuel injection?

2. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Legal Bikes

F4 I'm OK with,
    F4i, that's a protest! I think the frame is different, too!
    :tut:

3. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I'll use the F3 frame. So it's like I'm not cheating at all.

4. MES Racing

MES Racing Well-Known Member

Re: Legal Bikes

What's NEW! :p

5. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

cabonators

We dont need no stinking carbonators, I have enough crap breaking on our bike now

:D

6. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Re: NF Region

7. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Re: NF Region

8. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

Re: Re: NF Region

9. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Sounds like a great vacation! Utah pulling the trailer..........d@mn that's a long haul.

10. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

see I didnt know I was starting a trend with the big motor little bike idea.....yall Im not changing it for cheating.......I was changing it for comfort ya know........plus I dont really care about points......I dont have enough money to be the top guy in the field cause even if I did win the races I was to go......I cant afford to catch them all anyways......im just here for the fun....now if stick wants to donate some of the top dollar bridgies......Im game for alot more races..... youll all be on some trouble then.......

Last edited: Dec 27, 2005
  11. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Yea..........I'm more comfortable spooning in a ZX9R motor into my 6R frame. Being a full figured racer, I like a little more get up and go. It's just for fun.........not the trophies.

12. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

Its not to bad, I made it from Hickory nc to vegas in 34 hours all alone and that included 2 traffic stops, one in texas for going 96..got a warning, one in new mexico for 101 an an no log book...got another warning, but that was before 9/11 an we could cross the hoover dam with a truck an trailer.

13. Dyle

think I got the problem with the distance between the pegs worked out......we are making a plate thatll raise them both about a 1/4 inch...thats all I need......I did like how light it is compared to f2 but itll take some getting used to......but I only raced the f2 for last season so its not like I havent had to learn to ride what I have.....and I didnt even have anything done to the f2......ask mess....hes added all the goodies to it I wish I could have afforded....I am curious to see if he can ride it as good as I could......be a shame for my times to be faster and I rode it all stock.............theres your challenge mess.......lets see it.....

14. Dyle

duc did you like those vids.......

15. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

They are great shots, VHS is top notch

thanks

:up:

16. Dyle

yeah she live like minutes away from me so its cool....ride by when i have some cash and look at pics of myself that dont show my face.......the best kind

17. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Log book?

How big of a trailer do you have to have to require a log book? Towing it with a pickup truck?

:confused:

18. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

A few years/jobs ago my employer found out I had a cdl an then proceeded to volunteer me to drive the hauler to the westcoast races. The primary driver quit the day he was suposed to leave for the vegas race....The driver that quit also conned the the 2nd driver to quit leaving me to get out there in time, You should have seen the look on the cops face when i told him the log book blew out the window somwhere in Texas...priceless

19. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Hey Gypsy!

Hey, lighten up, this IS the "Smack Talking" thread...
    I was just keeping up the fine WERA tradition of bitching about cherrypickers, as I live to far South to go do it @ those bumpy Yankee tracks.
    Stick is right, I should just go buy some trophies.

(Good point about someone else being there to pack up my s**t, by the way)

And you spend waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on this site...

20. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Re: Hey Gypsy!

I figure this is how you learn how to go fast...........the more time you get on the BBS........or was that track time?

:beer:

I better log off, the hall monitor might report me.....

Peace out!