1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smack Talk

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by MES Racing, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Brinks, glad I could help out and for the record, I'm an equal opportunity insulter which means no one is out of bounds. I hope he realizes I'm just, "Smack Talking", as the thread suggests. Honey and Stick, you have to love those politically incorrect statements I just dropped previously. :moon:
    Eboz
    Master Smack Talker

Minnie Brinks, characteristics easily exploited about me when attempting to smack talk.

Eboz, "If you'd lose some weight you wouldn't need a monster motor"
    Eboz, "The waving green flag does not mean that the buffet is open"
    Eboz, " Did you ever think of putting a Quarter pounder on the back of Chips bike to motivate you?"
    Eboz, "If you spent half the time training that you do correcting my spelling you'd have the number 1 plate"

Damn, even I'm not above my own smack talking.

2. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Hey boz dont even sweat it.........you made the kids night......he thought it was very cool that you spoke to him like stick and wagner and dennis does........let him know he has a buch of good guys looking out for him next year in his opening round on a much much faster bike than the little hurricane.......so dont sweat it and talk as much smack as you can.......just dont get mad at him.......hes still young so he doesnt always know the limit and doesnt want anyone to be mad at him for just talking trash......he gets it honestly from his dad.........my bad.......
    but everyone do keep an eye for a good f3 motor thats pretty reasonable that runs with carb and airbox and linkage and airram and all.........got basically a rolling frame.......
    thanks again yall for the nice words b4 my suregery.......and see yall next month........spectator or rider Im there........just look our for my kid........

3. Outsider V6 V7

For the record, if I pick the nickname, I pick the spelling. Mini would constitute an infringement on "Mini Me" thus I'm utilizing my poetic interpretation. I chose Minnie as in Minnie Driver the actress or Minnie Brinks the racer. Not to be confused with, Mickeys' girl friend ------ Mouse. Damn, need to work on my Martini ratio's. Good night all.

4. Outsider V6 V7

Brinks SR, it's all about the fun. I enjoy corrupting the youth of America.
    Eboz

5. Dyle

well I gotta tell you this was a good night for me........after a pretty tuff last couple days with the surgery and all my hip...well metso metso but my back where the took the verts.... is pretty damn sore for now.....but Ill do my exercises and hopefully be ready for tally.........yall have a good night and well get the smack on tomorrow Im sure...........
    laters

6. Dyle

plus we know Im gonna whip ya all in the 7hw this year.......is like writen......haha......:beer:

:stupid:

7. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

When I was 15 I was twice the speller you are!

"latley" is South Carolingian for "My fingers type faster than my brain can spell", unlike folks in the rest of the country, which can think faster than they can type. Here I thought FL schools were third only to MS & LA in low test scores, hurricane states all.

Why are you looking for a motor? That wasn't a run-forever Honda in there? I hear Stick has a spare F4 motor, but you have to find some injectors for it. Maybe you could, uhh,..............................................................................................................................................................................................................get a job & start buying your own race stuff?

I'm not sure what "writen" means :stupid:
    Is that Gaelic for "The Magic Eight Ball has Spoken"?

Having recently flown to the EU to attend the Reuben Xaus "Win It or Bin It" Novice Race school, I shall exceed my '05 records of 4 & 2, Road 'A' marking my return to glory- Beware the engine marked '750'!

(just when I thought it was safe to unsubscribe from this thread)

8. Dyle

Im not sure how that little guy with the sign got on there........but remember mike Im heavily medicaited so I can blame it on the loss of brain cells and the drugs dude.......lol...........and for the motor Im just looking to complete a f3 for the kid b4 tally.......

9. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Minnie..................isn't that like Lois........sally.................biotch?!

That's how I took it. I thought Eboz said the "kid" was a punk @ss biotch.

Am I wrong............ let's consult the magic double eight ball.

YUP MOST DEFINATLEY

Sorry..........that's what it said.

;)

10. Outsider V6 V7

Damn Dennis, quit breaking it in half and take the whole thing it will help with the anger management.:up:

11. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Relax B Sr., it's the "Spelling & Grammar" round
    of the Smack Talk thread! & that's the only 'smiley' that points up^^ :Poke:

12. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Stickboy called me a d@mn yankee..........I'm having flashbacks.

As for the "kid".......don't worry buddy, I was just kiddin.......didn't you see the winkin eye thing........

<punk ass biotch>

13. MES Racing

MES Racing Well-Known Member

Wazzz up? How'z dat fo sum gram'r?

14. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

My momenems sayz i'm a guud speeler, bitchezzz

15. MES Racing

Go to bed Stickless ... it's way past your bed time.

16. stickboy274

Shut up. I may be in your area tomorrow to make fun of you and beat you at the motorcycle game....

again:Poke:

17. MES Racing

Try not to run into me this time or move into my path so I knock you across the finish line first.

Bring ya "A" game biotch.

18. stickboy274

Don't hate me because I outsmarted you. I won fair and square.

:Poke:

19. Dyle

stick stick stick........you gotta help me out and find me some brigie in a 16.5......i wanna be able to get into the bridgestone sponsor help........at least work on it for me pls pls pls.......ill talk the kid into running blocker for ya......take dennis and em all out....hes young he can be baught out.........lmfao

20. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Stick doesn't need another blocker.................

.........and did you just say you were going to take me out?!

:tut:

Lay off the med's man!