1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smack Talk

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by MES Racing, Dec 1, 2005.

1. MES Racing

MES Racing Well-Known Member

Where are my V6/V7 Brothers? Somebody start some smack talk. They new season will be here before we know it.

2. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

3. MES Racing

Just finished reading the "thank you mongo" thread. Guess I should have read it, before I asked for a smack thread.

4. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

ok you suck im am better and mour mama dresses you funny :Poke:

5. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

MES..........so what are you gonna race in 2006. Did you swap with Dyle for his F2/F3?

6. MES Racing

Did some horse trading for the F2. Trying to get it setup for my liking. Just picked up a Fox shock, spare front rim, rotors, clip-ons, F3 race body work, aluminum fairing stay and levers. Still need some more stuff to get it the way I want it. I'll be playing in the V7MW/HW classes in 06.

By the way Gypsy, you need to give me your address. So I can stop by and bug the crap out of ya, next time I'm visiting my brother and sister-in-law in Simpsonville.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2005
  7. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

MES is really ghey, not that there's anything wrong with that , and his sister beat his a$$ as he was growing up for wearing her clothes.

How's that?

8. MES Racing

Just remember Stick ... your a$$ is mine next year, and you thought I was talking about racing.

9. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Well, I plan on giving you plenty of time to look at it. If you can keep up.

10. MES Racing

I'll see it when I'm lapping ya,

oh, also when you're mounting my tires beatch!

11. wmayfield114

wmayfield114 Well-Known Member

I’m retiring the FZR……

And building a new one. I’m putting together a 1988 FZR 1170. Titanium crank and rods, full titanium exhaust. Ported head w/ cams. Estimated to make 183 at the rear wheel. Full carbon fiber bodywork. All titanium or aluminum nuts and bolts. Got a full ’05 R6 front end with kit radial brakes, Ohlins internals, and magnesium wheels front and rear. Ohlins rear shock working a kit Yammy swingarm. Estimating the dry weight at about 340. And since my gastric bypass surgery I’m losing about 5 lbs a week so by March I should be a svelte 140.

As my used to be racer buddy Reed says “Rossi weighs 140!? My skeleton weighs 140!”

:D

12. wera 688

wera 688 in the mosh pit

...alright Jim Johnson ....:D

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

ROTFLMAO!!!!

14. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Damn Chip if you're building a bike why don't you try and get some horsepower out of the motor. You think thats trick, I'm wiping all the oil off of my bike from Road A. Now that's trick.
    Eboz

15. Outsider V6 V7

Oh by the way Chip my stealth 240lb ass is period correct for the year. I plan to do no dieting or exercising to this originally equiped body. My favorite Vintage Pickup line at the bars is, " Hey Baby Check out this Frame, all the numbers match. No it's not fuel injected but considering getting it fully blown later. What are you doing tonite" Pimpin' Aint easy,
    Eboz

16. wmayfield114

Well that explains the Vintage chicks I've seen you pick up.:D

17. Outsider V6 V7

Can I have your attention Please! Chip officially has his beer muscles on. Congrats on the house.
    Eboz

18. MES Racing

Dang Chip the new bike sounds greaaaat, except for the '05 R6 front end. Hell, even yamaha isn't using it next year.

19. wmayfield114

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Mark, just goes to show you I can't even build a decent fantasy bike. Kinda like having erotic dreams about the Mona Lisa. There's just something not right about us Vintage guys. I know "speak for yourself".

sheeesh.:p

20. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Alright you biotches your gonna pay next year......

Found 2 spark plugs still in the box..........they were for my SV, but they will fit in the ZX6R. I'll just sandblast 2 old ones for the others.

Sanded off 5 coats of paint.........I don't know why Lance or Tim would of had a pink bike........but not anymore..........had to be 7 pounds of paint.......hey that's 1 HP!

I am petitioning WERA for a single digit.........losing the extra number could save OUNCES in unnecessary vinyl.

I got a cutoff wheel for my birthday too, so time to start hacking away on that subframe.

.......and I have been intentionally eating food past it's expiration date. Kinda tough to get down.......excellent results......serious weight loss, and I figure the stomach cramping is like isometric exercises....it's all good. 220# is just around the corner!!!

I deceided to purchase all my gas and age it over the winter like fine wine to give my bike that extra pep it needs to run with those N. Florida guys.

What you doing to up your game for 2006?