1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smack Talk

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by MES Racing, Dec 1, 2005.

1. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

With all this Carolina clay around here..............you might want to blow the dust off that red bike of yours. I know it's green deep down.

;)

2. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

Cant be

cant be, cause sticks bike is actually faaasssstt
    Merry Christmas Dennis

:D

3. MES Racing

MES Racing Well-Known Member

Re: Cant be

compared to what ... oh a green bike!

4. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

I would say both stick and gypsy had there bikes running good at GNF.....should be a real competative year next year with the opening of the years for alot a bikes.......anyone got an extra stearing damper for a f3 that I can borrow in feb i would greatly appriciate it.........did my budget and its gonna be so tight after this next surgery.....hate it but Ill finally be healthy again.....I may not be worth a damn then cause i wont know how to act.......I did get in touch with paul and he told me the deal on how they fit the rr motor in the f2.....so anyone know someone looking for a good 900 frame and plastic let me know.....or send them my way......once ive actually gotten the swap done then Ill get rid of that frame anyways.....so this shiot was long enough.....everyone have a great day tomorrow........a very Merry Christmas.....and maybe santa will bring us all some stuff.....we werent that bad last season.....I only got drunk at half the races.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2005
  5. Dyle

how come I cant get a pic to post here.......can copy and paste and it wont dowload it and its not a big file......oh well

6. melch

melch V7 Pusher

Dyle,the only way that might be advantageous is if someone were looking to cheat and run a 900 motor in an f2 or 3 for 7MW,which I know is not your intention.Otherwise it would be going backwards because the F2's and 3's have a steel frame.However the 900rr is an all aluminum frame and the bike weighed less even in stock form than a 2 or 3.So doing that for HW you might want to reconsider.

But putting an F3 motor in a 900 frame for MW,might be the shinizzall.If Im not mistaken Dougs 900 weighs 352lbs wet.I couldnt get anywhere near that no matter what I did to the old F2.

Just food for thought before you go notching that frame.:beer:

7. Dyle

its more of the size of it thats got me concerned....its wider than my leggs will reach......but after I ride it a bit more Ill get comfy with it.......but I had entertained the thought of making a cheater ride but everyone would know it so.......the f2s arent as wide from peg to peg......plus the tank is huge......but it is very light

8. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

F3

I talked to travis about his F3 last night. That thing looks brand new. of course it does not hurt to start with a bike that only had 400 miles on it. Special thanks to Terrance (Handicapp Racer). I think he is going to Keep it an do some Vintage this year. Trying to buy somthing from Travis is like going to the dentist I am glad he is my friend. He is like an old junk yard dog

Ab

9. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Re: Re: Cant be

Good thing I don't have a green bike anymore. Gots some Kit Kawi parts from Santa this year..........you guys are so in trouble!

Kit koozie and a Kit beer pretzel table with two built in cup holders. Yes, they are Green.........and yes they say Kawasaki all over them!

10. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Re: Cant be

Yea yea yea............I'm rooting for him to win the NC, NE, MA & WEST. Anyone got a problem with Stickboy picking up 4 regional championships?
    :D

11. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Dyle, not only was mt bike not running well at the GNF, It lost 10 HP between Feb and July. I stopped checking after that. It was hurting my feelings. I rode it hard enough to tuck the front in one during the MW race, but luck brought it back to me. It sure wasn't skill. I'll have to try to get it back to the high 80's or low 90's again. It was nice to have.

Dennis, I'm ok with those championships. They'll look good with the SE and NF one's I'm going after. :D

kit koozie's and cup holders, shit!!! How am I gonna fight that?

Duc, next time you talk to him, tell Travis my favorite color is clear.

12. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

13. MES Racing

Can I have the trophies?

Last edited: Dec 25, 2005
  14. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Sure........which one do you want. I can get plates made up for any track......cheaper than actually racing you know.

:beer:

15. MES Racing

Well, if I had of known that, then I could have picked one up yesterday. I was in Simpsonville visiting my sister-in-law.

16. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

MES

I have an idea. I will bring you a trophy each time we have a race weekend. Leave me 5 gallons of fuel, and a new set of Bridgestone slicks..........on rainy days a set of rains too, and I will give you a trophy.

Sounds like a good deal to me.........and unless you are really clumpsy there is no chance of getting airlifted out of the pits or anything.

:beer:

17. stickboy274

Sorry Dennis, your right. I don't need all of those. I'll stay away from the West and let you handle the cowboys and the kalifornians.

MES, It really is cheaper to just buy them. I've had to get some duplicates made for sponsors, and it was chepaer even if I had to pay shipping. I have the number if you want to get some. I have one that says I'm the obsolete ruler of the world.

18. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Sweet! I have a shot at a regional championship.......just gotta drive out WEST to get my perfect attendance award.

Nationals on an obsolete racer...........sounds like a plan. I bet I could circulate all season on the same set of tires even.

I was hoping for something a little closer to home though. Any chance you'd give up something within 20 hours of the house Stick? Just think of all the tires I could buy.

:up:

19. stickboy274

Oh you will still buy tires. If you stop buying new tires, I'm gonna show up and reclaim the west.

Maybe NC could be yours. I don't like the sound of Nelson Ledges anyway.

20. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Sweet.....WEST and now NC too. How about one more so I can get one of those big daddy discount cards like you and Bryan.

I think I got fifth last year and only raced one race in Florida of all places.

:)