1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smack Talk

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by MES Racing, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

hey yall anyone know how to reach greg johnson.....#613v.....he raced us all last year in the 7mw class........he had asked me about some stuff and Ive got a bunch of info for him just cant find his number or email........damn it........anyways
    HAPPY NEW YEARS......
    everyone be safe this weekend:beer: :Puke: :beer:

2. rcmike917

rcmike917 Well-Known Member

Shoot me a email [email protected]

Greg is a good buddy of mine and lives right down the road. I'll forward his contact info to you.

Mike

3. Dyle

cool I sent ya an email.......thanks

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Then Vin Diesel picked him up and used him to egg the King's Castle.

5. Dyle

and then lawrence fishburn quit the black knights and became a biker boyz and helped fund the cleaning of the castle......

6. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

<chirp chirp (lone cricket)>

...........man, this place is dead

7. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

End of thread

I believe this thread has run it's course.

You could start laying the smack about how you're going to beat the 'Bama boyz at Tally before it's brought into the 20th (no, not the 21st) century...
    Maybe they'll add some elevation to that track!

RRR to be resurfaced also, next they'll take out the "Motorcycles Only" chicane from Road 'A'... surely these are signs of the Apocalypse!

You spend waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on this site!
    :Poke:

8. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Ok..........ok............I'm taking my toys and going home. This place stinks.

9. stickboy274

I that smell is you.

10. Dyle

smell it all the way to atlanta......yall wish me luck...go in for surgery monday......yiiiikes

Last edited: Jan 6, 2006
  11. Brinks Racing

Brinks Racing Member

lil D has arrived

hey punks!!!!! get used seeing my rear end:P....... and it wont be cause i jump start either:P!!! lamo....

im looking for cheap f3 engine im only 15 so help a kiddo out!!!!

thank you

12. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Brinks Jr/ Brinks Light/Minnie Brinks, aren't you up past your bed time? Is your homework done. Isn't there something on the cartoon network you should be watching. Silly Rabbit Trix are for Kids Vintage 6 and 7 is for men. Put on your power ranger PJ's, load your Scooby Doo lunch box and go to bed.
    Eboz

13. Brinks Racing

Brinks Racing Member

lol

Wow!!!! first of tall trix is da bomb secnd scooby doo would beat u in a race on foot. third dont u need be working on a blown motor engine... lmao i love scooby doo thank you very much and bed time is in 30 min.

14. Outsider V6 V7

And another thing. On this board we use the kings english, which means, if you are going to post you must do it in a professional manner. To correct your previous post, it should have read, "Hey, (comma) my idols, (comma), get used to seeing the rear end of my bike." (start and end all quotes in parenthesis). That way when you lap me you'll know to give me plenty of room and won't slip on the tears coming out of my helmet. LMAO, don't you know that all acronyms are capitalized and placed in the order the word appears in the statement. What the hell is "lamo"? , notice the parenthesis, giving you full credit, for your word smith ability. Man what are they teaching kids these days? Now power down another go gurt and get to bed.
    Eboz

LOL, it's tough being a kid.

15. stickboy274

Be nice Eboz or it's to the Time Out Corner for you.

HONEY

16. stickboy274

Re: lil D has arrived

Has your monkey been bad latley?

17. Dyle

eboz he cant help it that he takes after his old man when it come to skoolin........lol........he just all excited........he was laughing so hard he came in and got me and said dad you have to read this its the funniest thing........and ilaughed at him as well.........kids kids kids.......no respect even after they get a good spanking

18. Outsider V6 V7

Honey, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the last time you gave Stickboy a timeout result in your second kid? I look at this as a tutorial exercise and my attempt to help out the younger generation. This ensures that our generation can retire comfortably knowing that the country is in competent hands. Stick, what the hell is," Latley"? We are trying to set a good example here. Time for bed so I can get up and make it to work, ensuring that the millions of people who have figured out how to live off the government can get a check next month.
    eboz

Minnie Brinks, if your reading this Tuesday night, you've missed your bed time. LOL

19. stickboy274

Sorry, Honey put to much Rum in my milkshake. I'm in training you see.

Besides skipper, wouldn't that be "mini" Brinks?:Poke:

20. Brinks Racing

Brinks Racing Member

yo bozzzz umm it is mini not minnie..... and i cant spelll for cring out loud..... and im only 15...