1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New 2009 Teen Challenge Series

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by infinityreplica, Nov 30, 2008.

1. ecumike

ecumike Relocated Yankee

I remember when Frank tried this a couple years ago... it quickly flopped. I suspect the same thing will happen again.

Speaking of flopping, what happened to the adopt-a-kid TV thing?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  2. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

Frank, I know you were taught to be quiet when the grown ups were speaking, but I figured you would have something to say by now?

3. infinityreplica

infinityreplica Well-Known Member

4. infinityreplica

5. infinityreplica

6. marty738

marty738 MRA #738

i was kinda hoping for a youtube response :) :Pop:

7. infinityreplica

8. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

Cat got your tongue, brother? I figured with that PhD you bragged so much about that you could formulate an intelligent response. I have to admit, you do have the copy and paste down really well.

My apology or I will be here to ride your ass every time you post something......and believe me, from the previous interactions, you will look stupid.

9. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

Last edited: Dec 23, 2008
  10. Mook

Mook Well-Known Member

not to suggest that itapplys here BUT is there a icon that shows one icon handing the other icons but to them?:p

Last edited: Dec 23, 2008
  11. infinityreplica

Gentlemen,

Real simple thing here: we are offering another 2 Stroke venue for riders to ride in next year.

YOU are either interested in riding there, or NOT. If not, fine, ride wherever you choose, that's what we and others are doing. Its still a semi-free country.

Now I'm going back to enjoy my family, you should do the same.

Frank

12. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

Boy....you sure have changed your tune!

Where is the cocky, know-it-all, hey-look at me, I'm the best, it takes big money baby, somebody be my friend, jack ass that gets under everyone's skin??

Now that you look like a complete and absolute fool, you have decided to be a gentleman and diplomatic about this situation. Frank, I'm not going away......see you at the race track :mad:

I'm done with you and this thread. Enjoy laying in the bed you made for yourself.

Everyone have a Merry Christmas!

13. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

From the USGPRU site:

Yow! :wow:

14. dan#55

dan#55 Member

Frank only ever posted under my name when he stated "Frank here or Frank Says etc" He very clearly stated that he was the one who wrote the post for me to upload.

Hope this clears any confusion

Dan

15. nc_mx_kid

nc_mx_kid Well-Known Member

Some of the guys/girls on this board need to broaden their minds and not be Bashing on someone and/or group that is making an effort to have an affordable race series. I DON'T see YOU making any effort to do anything positive for the sport and future of the sport.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

WERA is a company that ran 125's nationally when no one else did. Then of course someone else stepped in and thought they could do it better and talked a good game - so the riders went there. Of course that didn't pan out. There is always someone talking a good game. The never pan out long term. USGPRU can only survive by sponging off of race weekends being paid for by other people.

As far as making an effort to provide an affordable racing series, I could swear the company providing this forum has been doing that longer than anyone else. Weird shit huh?

17. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

C'mon Sean,
    The next thing you know, WERA will come up with a cheap class or something like the 250 Ninja that people can buy for half the cost of an Aprilia 125 and race all season on for next to nothing. Of course it isn't 2 stroke and won't be any good for riders that are going to be world champions.
    Ken

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nah, we'd never do such a thing :D

19. infinityreplica

In these trying economic times......you be smart as hell if you did,,,,and you should.:beer:

20. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

If ya havent noticed, 2-strokes are A thing of the past........That teach very little about riding big 4-strokes

:beer: