1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#metoo hypocrisy

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I thought the whole feminist movement was based on a woman’s right to do what she wants. How is it the NFL’s fault for giving the spotlight to two minority women???

2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Because those minority women weren't fat cunts wearing sweats, sweaters and pussy hats yelling at the sky.

Steeltoe likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

J-LO looks damn good for 50 and can still shake it. I'm not sure I get the whole don't objectify me as a woman, pardon me while I shake my ass provocatively thing, but I watched.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Women objectify themselves all day, everyday nonstop on social media. 75% of the content on 75% of females social media accounts (especially Instagram and Snapchat) is literally women objectifying/sexualizing THEMSELVES for "likes". The irony couldn't be any more palatable here.

5. sdg

sdg *

You mean palpable? Or does your irony taste good?

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The irony is delicious.

sdg likes this.
  7. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

...and he recovers the fumble and goes for the touchdown!! The crowd goes wild!!!!

cav115 likes this.
  8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

So, what's gonna happen when Weinstein skates?

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They will blame it on Trump.

stk0308 likes this.
  10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Party at Oprah's house.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid: From the testimony that leaked out I couldn’t find him guilty with this case.

12. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

"Leaked"? It's a public courtroom. :Poke:

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh. I Didn’t know if there was a gag order or not. In any event, from the testimony I heard. I couldn’t convict.

14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Cliff notes please?
    I haven’t been paying attention to it. I was under the assumption that he was fucking finished. Guess some bombshells in court?

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Short version...

Girl badly wants movie career...
    Harvey badly wants his wiener licked on but can't get a girl to come within 50 feet of him.
    Harvey hatches plan and becomes hugely successful as a movie producer and offers girl movie career if she licks on his wiener.
    Everything goes along just fine for decades until girl can't control her PMS any longer and opens here mouth about the terrible injustice that has occured after Harvey delivered his end of the bargain.
    Normal day in Hollywierd.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Harvey was/is a pig and took advantage of a lot of women all to willing to put themselves in that position. The casting couch has not been a secret for at least 50 years, and no doubt, longer. It doesn't excuse his behavior, but I don't buy the feigned ignorance. If they said no, it is rape. If they more or less willingly bought into the quid pro quo and now have reservations...not so much.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The plaintiffs had sex with him again long after allegedly getting raped.

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Pretty much what has already been stated. The testimony I heard from her was she was in a long term relationship with him that extended over a decade or more. Then from her girlfreind who stated that this chick called Harvey her spiritual guide or adviser or something like that. A far cry from this creeper flat out repeatedly raping her. I have no doubt he used his position etc to manipulate her but she had sex of her own free will is what it sounded like to me.