1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#metoo hypocrisy

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

SJWs are offensive. Take them down.

3. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Fucking disease. Fucking hypocrites. “Oh he’s so not romantic...he asked my consent to kiss me...totally ruined the mood. I love a man who takes charge and is confident...and if you have to ask to kiss me you’re not it”

4. wood600rr

wood600rr Well-Known Member

They are relentlessly looking for anything that they can spin to be "offensive" today, nothing in our past is safe...

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

So no ones talking about Bill Cosby?

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

What about him? We all know he’s a piece of shit and in prison where he belongs
    Are there new developments?

7. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

"They" (the SJW) will never understand. My parents grew up during the great depression, lost an uncle, neighbors from WWI, fought WORLD TYRANNY and lost friends, relatives during WWII. When VJ day was declared the weight of the world was truly lifted off their shoulders. And this SJW twerp has the nerve to deface a statue that depicts the joy these folks felt? In a way I'm sorry that "they" will never feel this level of emotional relief.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Do not like her but occasionally she hits it pretty right :D

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Ha......dontcha just love unintended consequences?

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Has Gillette seen this photo? They should sent her a sample of their products and then make a commercial.

brex likes this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

If at first you can’t succeed, just keep lowering the bar of expectations - liberal democrats.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm reasonably certain sexual assaults happen in cultures where white men have never been.

17. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

No shit. Try explaining his theory to women in the middle east...and goats!

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

By all accounts Creepy Uncle Joe seems to have some first hand experience with sexual assault and white man culture. He seems to be speaking from experience and is trying to normalize it by including all white males as exhibiting the same behavior as he does. It’s sickening to say the least. Nothing like painting with a broad brush in order to help justify your own creepy behavior Joe old boy.

Just another data point that supports liberalism is a disease. Liberals are simply evil.

stk0308 likes this.
  19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Biden is a sick, abusive pedophile.

20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member