1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#metoo hypocrisy

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Aug 19, 2018.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Not really that surprising from a no talent skeeze like Cardi B. I just heard some of her "music" for the first time last week and it confirmed my opinion about supposed artists that were strippers, hookers or drug dealers before becoming famous. I believe my exact words when I heard it were "What the fuck is this. Turn that shit off!"
    But you are correct. Hell, even if a straight black male admitted something like that it would have been career over.

Or Africa. Or Asia. Or the South Pacific. Or pretty much everywhere. But the left wants everyone feeling like helpless victims because they are easier to control...

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

She makes it sound as though 3 years was a like a lifetime ago or something, lol

Don't know that this video is even comprehensible to most.

On the bright side, maybe we have a potential #hetoo scandal in its infancy??? Maybe there is some hope for actual equality out there?

http://celebrityinsider.org/twitter...r-compared-to-billy-cosby-and-r-kelly-261781/

http://www.onyxtruth.com/2019/03/26/first-cardi-b-alleged-victim-comes-forward/

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

"Thirty years ago we white men had no idea what
    was right and what was wrong when it came to women".

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Sweet, she called me her niggah. I made it. I am someone.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I used to make fun of guys here all the time for bringing up Kanye in serious discussions. Didn't think it could go any lower. Now they're paying attention to Cardi B. :crackup:

7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Did you just type serious discussion in reference to the dungeon? You can't be serious.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Who’s Cardi B? She'll always just be a low class stripper to me. :D

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I've seen what happens to some of those guys when the place gets shut down.

TXFZ1 likes this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

did she take wallet #1 or #2?

G 97 likes this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And you loved every minute of it, you sadistic little crepe eating freak! :crackup:

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We've actually been semi-reasonably well behaved the last couple years. Please note that does not imply reasonable.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What it does not imply is any basis in reality. Are you high? :crackup:

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

EDIT: pic was huge.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not until I retire and am no longer subject to random testing. Then all bets are off.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Well that is serious, you are comparing the difference between hitting the report button and calling Mongo's cell at 11:eek:o PM pacific.

Can you PM me the number again, sometimes I just want verify it's working.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

She's the Queen of Rap(e)

G 97 likes this.
  18. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If you decide to partake of the devil's lettuce after many moons of abstinence, you will probably discover that you can be paranoid just fine without the extra help. Or so I've heard.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

By the,time it happens I'll be old enough to claim its for medicinal purposes. Time to save up for tickets to the Magic Kingdom

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner