1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keto Diet

Discussion in 'General' started by ryoung57, Nov 1, 2017.

1. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

You know, my brother in law told me that once and it made me feel disgusting and gross. Somehow it is easier to handle from internet strangers.

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No ill intent. I'm just making fun of IYC's hording of your photos.

3. CausticYarn

Oh Jesus Christ - I forgot about that. I sent him a link to one of me in a bra because of that. :crackup:

4. Everyone knows what this thread is useless without....

:D

5. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

This was my thought yesterday,but decided to be respectful and not say anything , SHAME ON YOU!!!...........now about those pics..........:D

Gorilla George likes this.
  6. CausticYarn

Eh, not too impressive. But I am an attention whore, so have some dehydrated and pale sarah selfies.
    Wearing the same shorts though!

Dern was the devil on my shoulder that caused to send them to IYC :D

rocalotopus and Gorilla George like this.
  7. britx303

FWIW,I really was only kidding around about pics.

8. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

[​IMG]

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

10. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

so if we can't eat chicken wtf do we eat. ugh everything is killing us

flygirl likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

More goofy bs, there is nothing wrong with chicken or fat for that matter. I stopped using fake fats and use pretty much nothing but olive oil and real butter - and the bosses bad cholesterol dropped a bunch, good went up a bunch. And we eat a lot of chicken :D

badmoon692008 and BigBird like this.
  12. britx303

We have farmers markets and amish markets that you can get fresh chicken that hasn't been pumped up with all the fillers and chemicals. If you don't have these around you,then just pay attention to the sizes of the chicken meat at your butcher/grocery store,and read the labels. If its abnormally large sized pieces or if anything else but chicken is in the ingredients,then stay away from that stuff. Otherwise,just keep eating the chicken

BigBird likes this.
  13. CausticYarn

And I am an attention whore, so I take it as not kidding.
    When your self esteem is as low as mine, you take what you can get. :p
    (But I am working on that - when I stop posting selfies all over the internet, I will consider myself healed)

14. britx303

Not sure why you have low self esteem......but its not justifiable from my end. Im not hitting on you and being a weird internet creeper,so please do not take it that way.You need to kick that low self esteem crap to the curb!

flygirl likes this.
  15. CausticYarn

Everyone else here knows. I have word vomited enough about my tumultuous start to life. I am sorting it out. With a floaty and a paddle, I will cleanse myself in the waters of lake Minnetonka :)

rocalotopus likes this.
  16. Eh. Every day there is something new that is bad for us, regardless of how long we’ve been eating it.

If someone tries hard enough, or does enough tests, or studies enough people, or gets enough of it, they can “prove” that anything is “bad”.

I’d be willing to bet you could name any food under the sun, and with enough googling you’ll be able to find something that says it is bad.

BigBird and pscook like this.
  17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Agree, even healthy and nutritious vegetables have the soil they are growing in contaminated with lead and arsenic and cadmium and all sorts of other fun shit. All the pollution that's ubiquitous these days makes damn near any food your consume bring along with it some level of contamination.

Gorilla George likes this.
  18. rocalotopus

rocalotopus thick member

plants. they fed almost every big critter that ever was. we're not special.

if you're not growing at least some of your own organic food now, you should.....not just for consumption, but also to learn an invaluable skill for the future.

especially for people living in an urban environment.

moar ink! feel like you could rock the shit outta some more tattoos :cool:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  19. CausticYarn

If anyone understands that tattoo - they are probably a super old nerd :D

The trick to keto is definitely green food that grows above the dirt. I eat a big ass salad for lunch as much as I can. As far as the organic band wagon - I don’t subscribe: 1 it’s expensive and 2 there really isn’t any scientific proof one way or the other that it’s better or contains more nutrients.

That being said: I plant a garden every year - I am terrible at growing most things - but we enjoy being able to eat what does grow, straight off the plants because I don’t use chemicals. I force the kids to pick off pests by hand :p

20. There are also these things called carnivores.

pscook and DucatiBomber like this.