1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire Mueller

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Dec 13, 2018.

1. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

We let Ken Starr operate for more than 4 years.

We should let Mueller run his course as well.

If there is no there there, then so be it.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ken Starr should have had his wings clipped a long time ago as well.

sheepofblue likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If you still harbor any fantasy that the DOJ is honest or interested in anything other than self promotion, read "License to Steal". Some of the main perpetrators in that book are on Meullers team. They make up charges, suborn perjury and generally use the relatively infinite resources at their disposal to get a conviction on anything they can find or make up.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

:rolleyes:

So murder isn't the crime, colluding to commit murder is?

Collusion isn't a crime.

5. saintlaurent

saintlaurent Well-Known Member

I have no idea what this means.
    "Collusion is the descriptive word the news media has settled on to cover many potential illegal actions by the Trump campaign"
    There's the most important sentence from the quote if you didn't read the whole thing.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

"Potentially illegal"...

I guess if you don't understand what words mean, just parrot the putzes that dry your liberal tears. :crackup:

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

But you're so much alike?! :D
    It could be. The obvious legal charge would be fraud. Heads might explode.

9. saintlaurent

saintlaurent Well-Known Member

You just changed what the sentence says...? That statement says, in simpler words: "Trump might have committed illegal actions"
    You seem to think it says "Trump committed actions that might be illegal."

We would get a whole lot more done around here if I didn't have to break down sentences word by word, it's like we didn't pass 7th grade reading comprehension.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

This. Exactly this. They knew the moment he was appointed that there was no there there because it was they that fabricated the farce to begin with. They flat out laid a trap for Flynn. Stop to think about that. A four star general set up by his own government...and he did nothing wrong. The FBI even said he didn't lie.

sheepofblue, kangasj and jrsamples like this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fraud is illegal.

Investigate fraud. Knock yourself out.

Or keep bandying about how "collusion" is the rope you'll hang him by, as we point and laugh.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Please detail the crime that occurred that you are calling fraud.
    Please point to any crime at all that is supposedly being investigated.
    Are you onboard with investigating people who aren't charged with or suspected of any crime that has actually been committed?

kangasj likes this.
  13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Collusion isn't illegal.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Name the illegal actions that you speak of.
    What crime was committed?

15. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

It is funny how some people conflate "trying to get dirt on a political opponent" with "trying to work with those evil Ruskies to throw an election" aka COLLUDE.

Every single candidate for federal office does opposition research. Duh. In all of the charges from Mueller made against Americans, not one was related in any way to throwing/gaming/subverting any election.

Get your head out of your ass.

XFBO and Spang308 like this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Collusion. Dummy. :crackup:

Spang308 likes this.
  17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

A perfect example of collusion was given by Hillary and the Russians to beat communist Bernie.

18. Spang308

Let me ask any of the Russia collusion believers an honest question.
    Do you feel Paul Manafort should be in solitary confinement right now? And if so, why?

19. Spang308

Sadly, it appears you are correct. It's gonna take a major overhaul of the letter agencies to get them under control...and by major overhaul, I mean clean house and have someone truly trustworthy rebuild them. They are all colluding to cover their own asses and at this point none of them can be trusted. The FBI raid on the Clinton whistleblower's house 2 weeks ago proves that. The government was already in possesion of his information. He turned it over...oh, but to Michael Horowitz who's investigating ftom the other side!
    Folks, the shits about to hit the fan, and Trump's in a shit proof suit.

blkduc likes this.
  20. Spang308

Yup. On top of that, people involved in the Trump campaign have been wrongly investigated and caught in some bullshit perjury trap and charged with it in an attempt to get them to play ball and implicate Trump.
    None of these crimes exist without the investigation itself.
    The whole thing is a unicorn hunting exhibition.

kangasj likes this.