1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire Mueller

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Dec 13, 2018.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

For those not in the know, John Solomon knows the whole shitshow. He has his finger on the pulse of this. Odd I never see him on NBC or CNN discussing this story.
    Click on the Hill articles above.

kangasj likes this.
  3. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Incorrect. If you plead guilty in a court of law, you are convicted.

George Papadopoulos - sentenced to 14 days.
    Paul Manafort - guilty of 8 out of 18 charges.
    Rick Gates - Pleaded guilty, no sentence in return for cooperation
    Alex Van der Zwaan - Sentenced

More will be coming. As typical with white collar crime, it takes a while to build the cases and bring things to trial. The paper trails can be massive and take a long time to get through. If you rush, mistakes are made and people don't get convicted.

There is enough corruption and lawbreaking on both sides to lock up a sizable amount of the political elite. Just for the record the email investigation into Hillary was a complete sham. She should never have gotten away with that. The biggest scam was of course the Clinton Foundation, but they kept it just legitimate enough that you would never get a conviction even if you tried.

SuddenBraking and saintlaurent like this.
  4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

What were they Convicted OF??? any single one charge of RUSSIAN COLLUSION??? JUST ONE???? Fk NO...not ONE....Process Crimes and BS. is it.
    14 day sentence on a Federal Conviction... how much did that cost???

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  5. 2blueYam

Russian collusion, whatever that is, is not a crime, so you can't convict someone of something that is not a crime. That is something the media came up with. Not sure if it was the left of the right, but both sides seem to like to tout it.

Now, there are a number of things that the Russians and either political party may have cooperated on that would be crimes. We may yet see someone Indicted for one of those crimes, if we have not already.

Just so you are aware, Muller was not tasked with investigating "Russian Collusion". He was tasked with investigating Russia influencing the 2018 election. He has found crimes in the process of doing so. If those crimes included lying to his investigation he has pursued them. If those crimes were outside of that, he has referred them to the appropriate jurisdiction. As to you griping about BS crimes, if they were not lying to cover up an actual crime, why were they lying?

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

He won a 14 day sentence on a Federal Conviction... how much of a waste of Federal Resources was that???

We may yet see Monkies Fly Out of Hilary Clintons ass too....

By all reports they lied about stupid shit.. kind of like Martha Stewart did..

I am sure there were 100's of thousands of Democrats who didn't vote for Hilary based on the Russians posting shit on SocialMedia... because they are so easily swayed.. AYFKM?

If you are comfortable with this waste of Federal Resources then, well there you have it.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

I must admit it’s fun to see the the level of butt hurt that still exist over the election. Two years and no end in sight of the butt hurt subsiding. If anything the never trumpers have become even more deranged.
    :crackup:

8. 2blueYam

I am only butt hurt that a total crook and an asshole were the two major party candidates. I was hoping for better.

cpettit and SnacktimeKC like this.
  9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Forgot Richard Pinedo, six months for dummy Russia bank accounts, identity fraud.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Which was which?

11. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Clinton or Trump could both be described as crook and asshole.

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Funny, must be a "Democratic Talking Point"

From FB:
    Chesnie Redmond Actually Manafort assets were seized over 40 million so actually the Investigation is paying for itself

13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Who said "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime"..........................

Hint, He was working for Stalin.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Mueller worked for Stalin?

15. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Beria.....sent millions to the death camps in the Gulag.

16. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

He’s got a cush awesome job testing the Desmocedici, why the fuck would he want that BS?

Knotcher likes this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:whoosh:

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Seems quite a few BBS folks shop at the same hat store as me.

upload_2018-12-14_15-54-8.jpeg

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Most of the Republican leadership are progressives and side with the donkeys in all but method of getting to the one state.

Fonda Dix likes this.