1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire Mueller

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Dec 13, 2018.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

kangasj likes this.
  2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Yup. It's long long overdue. There is no collusion. There never was any Collusion (by anyone within the Trump campaign). The whole thing is a giant smoke screen to attempt a coup on Trump and shield the dirty DOJ, FBI, CIA.
    Gigs up. Fire Mueller, close it down and flip the script on the real perps!
    Let 'er rip Trump. We're waiting.

kangasj likes this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Time to appoint Pirro for AG

K51000 and jrsamples like this.
  4. Spang308

Haha...as much as I like her spunk and no nonsense, she kinda gets on my nerves. Someone who pins their ears back and kicks a little ass is welcome though, her or someone else. Sessions was useless.

K51000 likes this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Sessions was a traitor, not useless.
    If not for him there would be no special council.
    I guarantee he was bribed in some way to step aside.

K51000 and kangasj like this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Trump gets on my nerves. I still appreciate the work he's trying to do despite the opposition of all the monied interests entrenched in the Cesspool on the Potomac.

Spang308 likes this.
  7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yeah, all that, but one thing that Trump-time has exposed is that the cesspool cannot be defeated except unless suddenly wiped clean. Everything else, no matter what maverick you may elect, is pissing up a rope.

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Fire Mueller?

Why?....

I like how he's been quietly conducting business. The hysteria noise is mostly coming from the tweeting cesspool that is trying to replace the previous cesspool....

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Sick to death of this shit....fk it.

BigAss Waste of Taxpayer Money.

StaccatoFan and crashman like this.
  10. Spang308

Because his investigation is a complete farce and waste of tax money because a bunch of liberal pussies lost an election.

Trump is a threat to the swamp (on both sides). Make no mistake whatsoever what this is about.

That's why.

kangasj and Fonda Dix like this.
  11. Spang308

Pretty much being displayed in front of our very eyes.

12. Spang308

More like threatened would be my guess. I could never get a read on him, but he sure seemed to step right the fuck out of the way in regards to his recusal over a total nothing burger.
    Total disgrace of an AG.

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Is Whitaker just a place holder with no power? He seems to have done absolutely nothing and since the swamp went quiet on him, I just figure he got bought or blackmailed.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The headlines describe the current times so well and really show the two tiered justice system:

Meadows Furious After Clinton Foundation Whistleblowers Refuse to Turn Over to Congress 6,000 Pages of Evidence

Inspector General: Strzok, Page Text Messages From Mueller Probe ‘Lost’ After DOJ Reset Phones to ‘Factory Settings’

Trump Inauguration Spending Under Criminal Investigation by Feds

Pelosi: House Will ‘Take the First Steps’ to Get Trump Tax Returns in January

16. saintlaurent

saintlaurent Well-Known Member

"Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating possible links between the Trump campaign and Russian officials, has issued more than 100 criminal counts against 33 people and three companies."
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/08/21/us/mueller-trump-charges.html

So is this not being productive enough? I guess a better question would be: if he does find collusion, will you guys admit to being wrong, and say it was a good investigation?

R1Racer99 likes this.
  17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Collusion isn't illegal.

Just saying.

18. Spang308

He's been plugging away at it for over a year and a half with nothing. Zip. Nada. Save for a few alleged Russians buying Facebook ads, that even he admitted had zero connection to Trump, there has been zero evidence of Russian meddling in the election.
    So he raids Trump associates and still finds nothing other than process crimes and tax violations that have nothing to do with Trump.
    Mueller is a man in search of a crime...not investigating a crime. He has exculpatory evidence that proves there was no Trump/Russia collusuon and never was.
    So you tell me, you think this investigation is valid? You think the Trump/Russia narrative has any merit?
    How about Hillary getting a complete pass on her obvious violation of federal laws and destruction of evidence.
    Mueller has been up everybody's asshole who's even loosely connected to Trump and found nothing. How do you think Hillary or Obama would fare with the same investigative vigors?

kangasj likes this.
  19. Spang308

True. Even moreso when it never occurred.

20. saintlaurent

saintlaurent Well-Known Member

‘Collusion is the perfect word to cover such crimes’
    John W. Dean was Richard Nixon’s White House counsel. He served a four-month sentence for his role in Watergate.

It was the fake legal analysis by Fox News in June—claiming that “collusion” with a foreign government violated no law—that prompted me to look. Surely Fox knows it fooled only fools. Collusion is the descriptive word the news media has settled on to cover many potential illegal actions by the Trump campaign, which could range from aiding and abetting (18 USC 2) to conspiracy per se (18 USC 371) to conspiring to violate several potentially applicable laws like: 18 USC 1030—fraud and related activity in connection with computers; 18 USC 1343—wire fraud; or 52 USC 30121—contributions and donations by foreign nationals. Also, 18 USC 2381—for, contrary to a widespread belief that there must be a declared war, the Justice Department as recently as 2006 indicted for “aid and comfort” to our enemies, the form of collusion better known as treason. Collusion is the perfect word to cover such crimes, pejorative and inclusive.

I think that collusion is a good term to describe the potential crimes, and they seem to be illegal; as most crimes are. Also I would think that Meuller is going after everyone around Trump first. They all seem to be lying and taking plea deals immediately, making sure that all the evidence possible has been laid out before he goes for Trump..just a guess though.