1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire Mueller

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Dec 13, 2018.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

We should appoint a special prosecutor to look into Hillary's multiple offenses as well as the last administration's thousands of lies, cover ups and abuses of power.
    After all, we all just need to know the truth.

XFBO, Banditracer and K51000 like this.
  2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Another fine example of the two tiered justice system. One for them, one for us chattel.

3. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

My exact feelings from Day 1 when that asshat recused himself! He's got some huge sum in some bank somewhere from this. This total corruption in our Gov't is really starting to piss me off.

And now this bitch ass excuse for AG in NY? eff her. Why, oh Why can't we do things like they often do in S. American countries? Take these eff'n people out already!!

It works for the Clintons, doesn't it?
    Oh don't tell me you haven't heard about all the mysterious deaths about people who have had something that would stick on the Clintons?

4. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

And, Whatever part of this may in fact be true, how come none of it applies to the Clintons? ? ?

5. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

What's funny is on top of all the convictions and indictments Muller has gotten, his investigation might actually turn a profit with all the Manafort assets he's seized.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    saintlaurent likes this.
  6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Because he is hunting crimes which is not only out of scope it is not legal. He has become his own investigative branch that is outside the constitutional authority. Oh and if it can happen to Trump it will only happen to more and more people.

I laugh at the Spanish Inquisition but it was a truly similar where an investigation was used to attack political opposition.

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Very good, you repeated yet one more tired talking point the left is pushing while ignoring the abuse of power.

K51000 likes this.
  8. sheepofblue

And at least one of the companies said fine lets dance bitch at which time Mueller refused to comply with the law on evidence. If you were Russian and wrongfully charged would you come here? Also none of the crimes against Amercians have anything to do with the purpose of the election most occurring outside of the time frame. Witch hunt.

9. sheepofblue

So kind of like the DNC paying a foriegn spy?

10. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Laughing, I love how Trump supporters have gone all in on the victim tin foil hat mentality.

11. Fonda Dix

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

He's gotten zero convictions. Not a one of these "indictments" has gone to trial.

sheepofblue likes this.
  13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Now now...don't confuse old Snacky here with those pesky facts.
    Orange man bad...

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Wow, if the buffoon siren didn't just sound loudly.....and it's still going on.

Do TRY to keep up though, that so called investigation was performed by the very people/hacks who were exposed during this non stop ongoing investigation as political hacks for the DNC. I mean you have the head of the FBI admit he came to his conclusion BEFORE Hillary was even interviewed and you still think any work they did beforehand was legit???

And you're trying to suggest those of us who don't suffer from TDS are the dummies??? LOL!

I think it's really cute how you Liberal hacks are trying to call others you disagree with the political hacks when it's a KNOWN FACT that Hillary was never properly investigated during the Obama Admin......I think it's also cute how y'all ignore REAL illegal occurrences with that Admin over perceived ones with this one.

And people out there STILL think there's room for us to come together as one in the country??? GTFOH......NFW!

15. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

16. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Funny how convictions aren't required for sentencing when folks admit they committed crimes.

SuddenBraking and saintlaurent like this.
  17. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Haha who's the moron? I voted Republican. Just because you hate Trump doesn't make you a liberal or a snowflake. Just realize that you see life through the lenses that you wear.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

How many related to Russian collusion again?

I wonder what would happen if we had an open ended investigation on every member of Congress, how many would survive I wonder???

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Ummm, going with, still you, for $100 Alex?

So you voted for Trump?

20. Fonda Dix

While dems and deep state are garbage the real crime here is the ineffectual Republicans who are sitting back and letting this happen. We now not only have a fictional two party system, but I wont be able to bring myself to vote for either of the two fake parties.