1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire Mueller

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Dec 13, 2018.

1. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

If the hat fits...

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hey, guess who is still the president? :crackup:

Spang308 likes this.
  3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I am curious, do you leftists not believe the reams of evidence or do you not read it at all?

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I have the same conversations with a left leaning friend of mine. I'm like, "where do you come up with this shit?"
    I positively refuse to turn on CNN or any network news, so I guess that's the narrative they're pushing. "Trump is doomed any day now. Rejoice you tree hugging homos. Our time has come."
    I just laugh at him. We actually have bets on impeachment and re-election which I weekly try to get him to raise the stakes.

cav115 likes this.
  5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You don't even need to find a crime.

The simple fact that the investigation took place is enough to convince the vapid that OrangeManBad.

There's a huge segment of the populace that still actually believes that Kavanaugh is a serial rapist.

Facts don't matter to these twits.

cav115 and R Acree like this.
  6. Fonda Dix

Its not even about their narrative. Smart people consume media from opposing viewpoints. While I prefer Gateway Pundit or Breitbart, I also take the time to read Salon and Huffpo.

There is overwhelming evidence that huge portions, maybe all, of the government has completely unhinged itself from the constitution. The FBI and DOJ have become a defacto fourth branch and the one with the most power. Our AG's are seen less often than Bigfoot. Examples of completely ignoring the constitution, obstruction of some investigation while doggedly pursuing others, and flat out entrapment abound.

I just cant understand how anybody can look at the facts, and not be concerned, regardless of party.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  7. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Maybe evaluate your posting history here, take it for a madman, and go back to square one? Just an idea.

SuddenBraking and saintlaurent like this.
  8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You have no idea what he was tasked with since only a handful of people have seen the documents authorizing the investigation.

9. In Your Corner

Things are changing.

Feds received whistleblower evidence in 2017 alleging Clinton Foundation wrongdoing

Financial Bounty Hunters Testify: Clinton Foundation Operated As Foreign Agent

Judicial Watch: Hillary Clinton Files New Answers Under Oath about Email System – Used It for the ‘Purpose of Convenience’

10. Fonda Dix

My posting history has fuck all to do with the facts of what are happening as reported by trustworthy media.

jrsamples likes this.
  11. In Your Corner

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Will it be the same investigators who did Hilary??

sheepofblue likes this.
  14. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

Seems to me that almost every politician I can think of is under investigation for something. That's all I see or hear about politicians these days. Especially Trump. From my observations you hear way more about scandals and investigations than you do on policies. Or what good things some politician has accomplished. Again, especially with Trump. I was not very political when I was younger. The older I got the more attention I payed to it. It's really sad and amazing to me. This country is doomed.

15. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

You investigate me and I'll investigate you. Media loves it as shit sells. Common folk can just go suck it as the deep state will do what it wants anyways. I say bring back dueling as a way to settle scores. Maybe that would make these shitheads think twice before opening their yaps.

Britt likes this.
  16. Fonda Dix

FACT.

17. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Gloom, despair, and agony on me
    Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
    If it weren't for bad trumpiebear, I'd have no luck at all
    Gloom, despair, and agony on me

:D

Motofun352 and sheepofblue like this.
  18. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Fixed.:D

TXFZ1 likes this.
  19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm not sure if it's actually news of any sort...

Fonda Dix likes this.