1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire Mueller

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I suppose he is too busy saving the forest to add context...and I am surfing while welding..it is hard to keep up sometimes..

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Careful you don't start a forest fire...;)

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I trust them more but still don't trust them. It has been shown they lied to secretly spy on a citizen repeatedly. That citizen has never been charged in this entire fiasco. The work with 'Justice' to exonerate Hillary before any investigation including her side kicks from crimes that are admitted to. They destroyed evidence (drives and such from Hillary). And Comey/Mueller have a history of fuck ups including Arthur Anderson and the Anthrax case. Add in abuse of power like raids in the middle of the night for process crimes and yes I distrust them (though I trust Russia, China and NK even less)

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Something to read while you are waiting.

https://dougcollins.house.gov/sites/dougcollins.house.gov/files/Ohr Interview Transcript 8.28.18.pdf

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Its not borderline, rather, its the epitome.

Its also cowardly, undemocratic and anti American.

6. Fonda Dix

7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I think it is interesting that Sen Feinstein released the Simpson testimony, against her party wishes. As for Adam “Shifty Schitt” Schiff, well Trump nailed it.

8. Fonda Dix

Hey dude I just read comment 365 again and it comes off like I am calling you those things. I'm not. Sorry. Sometimes the written word comes off wrong.

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I did not read that way, no worries.

Fonda Dix likes this.