1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Admit it. You have a little Brrome in you. (shaddup)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, May 26, 2017.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I was gonna say what kind of jackass has all his bills jumbled up and up side down in his wallet? I suffer from this one as well.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

People making little to no wage don't have a huge give-a-shit factor for such things.

3. vco

vco Active Member

I had been rushing to get out on track for practice. As I was leaving pit lane, the thought popped into my head I may have accidentally put my right glove on first. I carefully made my way around the track, pitted out, took them both off, put the left glove on first (the correct order) and went back out. I'm certain that prevented a crash. :D

CowboyRR, acorn27 and BigBird like this.
  4. caferace

caferace No.

Hint: She just wants to know how much you made. :D
    But typos are OK.

weird. :)

-jim

renegade17 likes this.
  5. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

:crackup:

This guy understands:D

6. Venom51

No I fixed it. :D

7. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I swear, someone is getting a cracked skull for putting a glass or rubbermaid stuff in the bottom of the dishwasher. The only exception is if its too big to fit up top.

Also, people who leave :04 on the microwave deserve a throat punch.

What else? Squeezing from the middle of the toothpaste tube is acceptable, but FFS, move it all to the top when you're done...

Not cleaning off the top of the ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, agave squeeze bottle. Don't leave that crusty shit on there.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm gonna give a bunch of you nancies a heart attack. I don't have a clue how much money is in here, what direction it's facing, or what the serial numbers are. And it sure as hell isn't folded![​IMG]
    [​IMG]

JJJerry likes this.
  9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That's how you're supposed to give them to the bank. That's the first thing you do to a stack of bills.

10. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

People who put the toilet paper with the sheets feeding from the back have a nice, reserved seat in hell waiting for them.......

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That's why I always lick off the top before I put it back.
    Just before I swig milk from the jug.

12. Venom51

Oddly no problem for me. I don't give a shit what the inside of your wallet looks like.

13. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

[​IMG]

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Some things are purely functional. I have been fighting with my wife for years over loading the washing machine. If you put light plastic stuff on the bottom, it will either melt or get flipped over by the force of the water, fill up, and won't get clean. Same with utensils, they have to go handle down otherwise they don't get enough of a spray to knock all the food off. Also, you can't put the lid to a container right near the top, the water has to be able to spray inside to get anything clean.

It's like she does't understand the basic fundamentals of how a dishwasher works.

badmoon692008, BigBird and Lawn Dart like this.
  15. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I thought they were born with that stuff. :D (I'm kidding)

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I started thinking about all of the OCD shit I do and just had to shake my head and stop.
    I am looking up psychiatrists on my medical plan right now...:D

17. Venom51

Fundamentals of how a dishwasher works.

1. She stands in front of the sink.
    2. Fills sink with hot soapy water.
    3. Washes dish..rinses it over empty sink.
    4. Hands dish to small child or visiting woman to dry and place in cabinet.

Pretty simple stuff.

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Folded corners on bills aggravate me as well.

19. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

f@ck.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like them pointing up when the lights are off.:crackup:

20. I have to start over.

Or if it is something where I am "forced" to continue, I am screwed. I get so fucking aggravated about the routine, or order, or whatever being messed up that I can't concentrate.

There are 2 full size basketball courts in my gym (which means 4 goals in total). I ALWAYS go to the gym at the same time, use the same (public) locker, and play basketball before I workout on the same goal.

If I get there and "my" locker is already in use, or somebody is already playing on "my" goal...my whole workout is fucked.

It doesn't matter that there are 3 other goals and 199 other lockers. What matters is those are the ones I use, and now my whole routine is fucked. I'll get so aggravated that I can feel the veins popping out in my neck and head, and will be so messed up that I get tunnel vision.

I could leave and come back later, but then that would be the wrong time and my whole daily routine would be fucked. I could use other ones, but then my routine is messed up.

I try to push through the workout, but it started off so badly that it ends up sucking.

BigBird and rd400racer like this.