1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Admit it. You have a little Brrome in you. (shaddup)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, May 26, 2017.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I just got one when I bought an apple at Kroger. I just put them with the post 82s since it's hard to differentiate. I suppose I could make a 7th jar for them...

Ah, shit. Now look what you've done! :mad:

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Guilty. :(

3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

scheiße!

Too early to post.... :oops:

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Interior of my cars. They must be immaculate and nothing in there that doesn't need to be in there. Not even a gas station receipt or a jacket.
    Putting on my socks/ shoes: Right sock, left sock, right shoe, left shoe. Never anything but that order.
    Wallet - Money (if there is ever in there) must be inorder by denomination and then by serial number.

and that's just the start. :D

5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Gloves, socks and shoes all left first. Actually now that I think of it, pants are left leg goes in first as well.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I know a guy....

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nein! :D

condon66 likes this.
  8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That must be an ongoing challenge.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If that guy is also the guy whose motorcycle is so clean that under the tank is waxed then that's where I got it from. When he showed me it was an epiphany and I instantly started doing it.

Well, that is if it's the same guy. :D

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, that's the guy :crackup:

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

Too many to list
    Probably embarrassed by a few, definitely a hypocrite sometime. So yeah...I know who I am

13. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

How about when you don't do one of your quirks (for whatever reason), and then realize it...and await the impeding doom that is sure to happen sometime during the day because you forgot to do that quirk?

That is when you're truly F'ed in the head.

BigBird likes this.
  14. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

The shit all of you poke Broome for hits very close to home almost all the time.....

I am very obsessive over the care and condition of my belongings, especially my vehicles, bikes, my home, etc. I don't like to EVER "look" for things, so I make sure to keep myself organized.

It comes in handy most of the time, but I will admit it can be a hindrance. I tend to project my fastidiousness on the rest of my family sometimes (especially my kids), but I often catch myself doing so and try to reign it in.

BigBird likes this.
  15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

I feel the compulsion to buy all the bottled water at the seven-eleven today.

Funkm05 and Gorilla George like this.
  16. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Yup me to. In my tool boxes I have drawers with box / open end wrenches and drawers with sockets and ratchets. Nothing sorted, nothing organized. The big drawers are filled with pliers, screw drivers and misc shit. If he opened up my tool boxes his fucking head would explode. And if he walked into my living room and saw 150 toys everywhere from 2 9 month olds (almost toddlers) crawling around he'd flip his shit. LOL

Shenanigans likes this.
  17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

My wife has that issue. :crackup:
    She'll go thru the change bag for the shop and make sure all the bills are right side up and facing the same way.

18. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Dishwasher. The shit needs to be in there like a winning game of tetris. Nothing touches anything else and there is no wasted space.

BigBird and caferace like this.
  19. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

I am with you guys on the bills in my wallet as they are always kept that way, but what really pisses me off is when cashier's give me my change and all the bills are disorganized with folded corners, etc. I have been known to keep standing right there in front of them while I fix the jacked up pile of shit they just handed me. Anybody else? How does a retail manager not ensure their cashier's keep an organized drawer? (Former retail manager here)

20. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Kitchen and tool box organization. Check.

Clean cars. Check