1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Admit it. You have a little Brrome in you. (shaddup)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, May 26, 2017.

1. caferace

caferace No.

Pretext. There are some things I am obsessed by. A clean kitchen, things in a logical order. Granted, I don't have 10 of anything. I'm lucky to have one of one things.

Fuck with my kitchen, I will mess you up. Toolboxes are sort of the same. Put shit back where it came from.

You?

-jim

(Chris, I know you could write a novel on this. Start writing it now, save it in a text file and post it when this slows down.) :D

TurboBlew, cpettit and Gorilla George like this.
  2. caferace

caferace No.

Oh. And cheese. Life is too short to eat Velveeta. @Chaotic you can chime in on that. No defense. :)

-jim

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Fock no. Gixxer head would explode if he came to my house.

grasshopper likes this.
  4. caferace

caferace No.

Mildly amused. I tried to change the title to fix the mis-spelling, but this version of the beeb software won't allow you to. Then, I sat back and laughed.

That is gonna annoy the f'in shit out of him if this gains traction. :crackup:

-jim

notbostrom and Fencer like this.
  5. Motherfucker. :crackup:

You don't want me to get started on my "quirks". Haha. I actually have listed some of them in a previous thread a year or two ago. I forget the title of the thread, it was something about "pet peeves" or "what gets on your nerves" or something like that.

I started listing some of mine, and it got out of hand. I decided it was best to stop typing. :D

MikeR, scottn, BigBird and 1 other person like this.
  6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Fold towels correctly.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

How do you know the size of the broom in me?

-All bills in my wallet must be upright, face forward and be in numerical order.

-Tags sticking up out of the back of people's shirts drive me bonkers.

.....that's all I can think of.

Funkm05 likes this.
  8. caferace

caferace No.

Describe process. I think I'm a good, if impatient folder.

-jim

9. caferace

caferace No.

Brrome is kinda close to Grom. Get over it. :D

-jim

10. caferace

caferace No.

I am highly amused. You are so fuxored.

gixxer x2

Bwahahahhahahha. :crackup:

-jim

11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lengthwise, label in, opening on right, into fourths or thirds, hem on bottom, facing in, as closet shelf determines.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Wrong.

vfrket likes this.
  13. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Get lost, pest.

14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Toilet paper out over the top.

My pocket change collection goes into several jars: post 1982 pennies, pre-1982 pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, and other; so I guess it's 6 jars. But once the quarter one gets to $100, it gets put behind the shoes in the bottom of the closet. I use empty vitamin/supplement jars.

15. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Is there any other way?:D

panthercity, beac83, crashman and 3 others like this.
  16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Do not only do you sort it, you keep a running total of how much is in there?

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

When you say numerical order, you're referring to denomination, right? Because serial number order would be OCD. :D

SundaySocial, caferace and Yzasserina like this.
  18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

You guys are nuts. Or still have various remnants of German genes in you.... :D

But then again...

Three way light switches. I like them pointing down when the lights are off....

Yabol! <Uses left arm to pushes down impulsive black-gloved right arm back on arm rest>

beechkingd, beac83, crashman and 3 others like this.
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So what do you do with the 1982 pennies? Throw them at passing motorists because you can't figure out which ones are copper and which ones are zinc? :Poke:

auminer likes this.
  20. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Jawohl!

Phl218 likes this.