1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

The 21 situation probably not. The 08 situation also probably not but has some validity since it's all on record and if they went back and said Singapore 2008 didn't happen then Massa would be champion.

2. rwdfun

rwdfun

I love when I get to use this gif and its definitely appropriate for this discussion
    [​IMG]

3. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Alonso and Taylor Swift dating?

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Why would he do that to himself? I'd say poor guy, but it's more like what an idiot.

6. rwdfun

rwdfun

I don't believe it. Swift hasn't had enough time to write an entire new album about her last breakup. Since that's her only MO.

She rivals the Kardasian level for talent to financial success imbalance.

7. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Hasn't she become like the village bicycle for celebrities? Everybody gets a ride. :D

motion likes this.
  8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Sure she has. She's touring on it now and tickets are a bagillion dollars.

I have a 12 year old daughter, so don't even think about trying me on this one! :D

9. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Oh come on, you guys didn’t see his Insta?! All this and a killer wink too? Nom!

CC5B49AB-8539-45FA-B957-FA1B14F72A4A.jpeg

10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Too bad he can't pull Shakira. I guess Taylor Swift is an adequate consolation.

27 and Yzasserina like this.
  11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

12. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Nice 15 year old photo….lol.

Yzasserina likes this.
  13. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

The wink is current. Lololol… Really looking forward to this weekend’s round…

14. rwdfun

rwdfun

Maybe the current tour was her previous break up. I’m pretty sure her most recent break up was in the last month. I see how you could get confused, she pre plans her break ups when she wants to make a new album. Then she can sell her fake heart ache to her lemmings.

I have more respect for Hanson fans

brex likes this.
  15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

cpettit likes this.
  16. rwdfun

rwdfun

Don’t even play. You knew who I meant. Mmm Bop Dippy Dop

pickled egg likes this.
  17. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I’m no fan of hers but didn’t she make a name for herself as an independent singer songwriter as like a 15 year old. I know she currently looks like a pop star pumping out boardroom manufactured music, but her success comes from some decent level of talent, beyond just banging someone famous.

18. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

The way you lot are talking about my future ex wife is frankly disgraceful.

Yzasserina likes this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have no idea what kind of songs she makes she is one hell of a businesswoman.

20. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member