1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Ferguson

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Rob P, Aug 10, 2015.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Hell, even I won't argue that point.:D

2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Someone mention thinking smaller? Like Mini-Gun smaller? :confused:

I'd like to think shit like that could never happen in my town, and if it did, the perps would be surrounded like a virus in a petry dish full of white blood cells. No pun intended...just trying to illustrate the reaction of the populace to this type of behavior...it won't be tolerated.

If you don't want criminal mob behavior in your town, you gotta step on it as soon as it appears to raise its ugly head. I don't think the police responded soon enough, nor with enough force. They shoulda swept the streets clean.
    It's too late now. Shit's gonna happen again and again until the heads that falsely preach a violent injustice are silenced.

[Stan:] That's right! It's Sunday morning in our quiet, little, white bred(sp), redneck mountain town! :D

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

4. fastfreddie

Don't know anything about them but I took that oath and believe in it. If their name reflects their mission statement, I don't have a problem with 'em.

There are plenty enemies of the State holding positions within the State that should be dealt with...domestic enemies, as I see 'em. Allowing their existence is paramount to Treason, really.

5. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

The Southern Poverty Law Center, however, describes the Oath Keepers as a “fiercely antigovernment, militaristic group.”

Is that a bad thing?

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Yes...if you are a government employee or elected official.
    No...if you are anyone else.

7. turtlecreek

i always find the SJLC is always a bomb thrower and i am sure they were trying to be with that statement....just shows how far out of touch i obviously am.....:D

8. Venom51

I keep trying to be out of touch but you people like to argue too much and that's entertaining to me.

9. turtlecreek

this is certainly a "roundy round" sort of place.....i try to get out, you pull me back in.....you try to get out, RFKA solicits your attention....round and round it goes.... :)

and its not arguing....we are intellectual pugilists!

10. fastfreddie

Of course they would describe the Oath Keepers as such...they, the Southern Poverty Law Center, stand for welfare and shepherding.
    God forbid anyone should oppose their noble pursuits. :rolleyes:
    (Read: get in the way of their money-makin' schemes).

11. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

That guy is a hack-clown in the second degree.

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

13. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

So, the kid that got shot on Monday night is now on video with a handgun. A store in that area had video security cameras and it captured the suspect with a gun in his hand. St. Louis County Police released the video today showing him pull the gun from his waistband and shoot, then take off running across the street.

Of course the father of the suspect is saying that his son didn't have a gun.....he was just running for his life. Then he says that he knows that his son isn't an angel (understatement of the day there), and that he has been in trouble with the police before (three felony charges against him from Nov. 2014), but..........and there's always a "but".........He was trying to turn his life around!

Seriously??? I could be wrong on this, but trying to turn your life around from a series of felony charges, generally doesn't involve illegally carrying a handgun (under age and stolen) and then shooting it at police officers. Am I missing something here?

14. Venom51

Yes. You left out the details about his fathers I.Q. but no worries we can extrapolate.

15. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

A good friend of Michael Brown. I'm sure they met in bible studies..,

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He's a procrastinator too?

17. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

No, he just has a poor sense of direction.

18. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

I still haven't heard my favorite line that seems to pop up every time this kind of incident happens..............

"He's a good boy, if you only knew him"

19. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

:crackup:

Don't worry. He thinks he knows what you meant based on the words you aligned in your statement

20. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

:up::up: