1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Ferguson

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Rob P, Aug 10, 2015.

1. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I have no idea who that is, but if he(they) import themselves to become part of the scene, "infamous" would be a better word.

2. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I'm hopeful that this weekend will bring more violence, burning and looting to Ferguson. I saw people chanting "The world is watching" when we drove to downtown Ferguson for lunch today. Yes, the world is watching. The world is watching you make fools of yourselves. Keep it up.

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

No shit. Do these people not realize how much the rest of the world is starting to wish the cops would just open up on them? :D

4. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

You poke the bear too many times....:D

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If they carpet bombed Ferguson tomorrow, it would be a relief.

6. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Snipers sound more sporting...

7. In Your Corner

How about some big game hunting? Maybe lure Shanequa out with cheeseburgers and bag her in the WalMart parking lot.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So what you're saying is, you had a chance to throat punch this piece of shit and you didn't? :mad:

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

What exactly is the "Mike Brown Agenda"? Is that to see how many convenience stores a person can rob before physically assaulting a LEO?

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

To scream "blacklivesmatter" as far as I can tell....and to loot and taunt police and be assholes.

11. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I would much rather see the police go on strike. Let everyone see just how "unimportant" they are when all the thugs realize there's no one to stop them. Put everyone on notice. "If you're law abiding, well we'll be taking the next 2 weeks off so you might want to take a bus outta town."

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

:crackup: just read your other post and realized this one was not a joke :crackup:

I had this as a joke of the type made in Men In Black with Frank the Dog. So this is someone famous. I assume not a clown as you said activist and they are not as useful as clowns.

Though you did right by being polite. Though the dog could have wizzed on him instead :up:

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

14. desmo2

desmo2 Well-Known Member

I got to see a little too much of this crap again, from the front row. On Sunday night I was on line on W. Florissant Ave at the Ferguson Market (where Mr. Brown originally stole the cigars) with a helmet and shield. Protesters were yelling all the usual profanities at us, asking why we were wearing riot gear (as bottles and rocks landed around sporadically), etc. There were A LOT of thugs roaming around in red clothing as there is a lot of gang activity in the area. Many of the protesters were screaming they are ready for a race war. The already occurring gang war resulted in a black-on-black shooting in the parking lot of the Ferguson market the night before. I guess one war isn't enough. Around 11:30 the shots rang out, about 200 yards away. It started off as a black-on-black gang shooting, but the thug we are reading about ran across the street and straight into an undercover car. When they confronted him he shot at them. The rest, as they say, is history.

I have seen the video from the storefront, and have seen the pictures of this thug that were taken from his Facebook or some other social media. A lot of red clothing, guns, "thug" references (his words), and "pistol gang" or some such crap. No part of him was a "good boy", enrolling in school, or turning his life around. Pure thug.

Some of the protesters made a point to count the white officers, apparently pointing out there are not enough black officers in that community. However, the black officers that were there took a rash of nasty verbal abuse for betraying their race and countless other insults. Well, do you want black officers or not???

On Monday I was on my way from the hotel to start my shift when we heard the call about the I-70 blockage. I got there along with many others, we told them to move, and got the usual responses. We told them they were under arrest and began to remove them. One took off running, making a game of resisting arrest. The "Ferguson takedown" video has gone viral...look it up if you haven't seen it. I'm in the screen, but don't have a starring role. If you want to make a game of it, you had better be prepared for the consequences. These people were quite pleased with the inconvenience they caused, claiming "peaceful resistance and protest". Excuse me, but when you kick in a car door and punch the driver, it isn't peaceful. Not to mention, blocking a major metro interstate and causing traffic to stop creates the very real risk of someone failing to stop in time and smashing into the back of stopped traffic, therefore endangering life. What if an ambulance is trying to rush someone to the hospital on that route? No concern of theirs.

I saw the worst in people this past week, and they weren't the cops.

Their message is misguided and has nothing to do with wanting police reform. The activists who were inciting these incidents are hateful and they are the real racists. It saddened me to see people acting as they did.

15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Thanks for the shit you put up with to try to do right. :up:

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

There's a picture hanging on the wall in the captains office at the old Missouri State Pen. It's of the last major riot that happened in there, way back in the 50's. The picture was taken from the roof of a building that overlooked the old yard, from just behind the belt fed 30cal machine gun;) It only took a couple of bursts to take ALL the fight out of the rioters.

Thats all these idiots understand, brute force.

17. In Your Corner

No, that would be the Mike Brown Memorial 5K Race, 5K being the amount you need to collect in cash, liberated merchandise, or a combination of the two.

The race is set to go off at midnight; you'll hear the starting gunfire.

Participants are advised to wear dark, baggy clothing for safety and to stay hydrated.
    Volunteers at liquor stores along the route will be handing out forties, although they don't know that yet.

18. Exactly.

Every time I see the "FTP" I think what needs to happen is for ALL Police to just say 'fuck yall' and take a month off.

It is easy for people to be all like "FTP" because they know the Police have a job to do and will do it. They don't think about what it would be like if there were NO Police.

19. IMO that is what should happen now. The reason why the US has so much bullshit (riots, murders, drugs, thefts, etc) is because people know they can get away with it.

When you are on final approach into Singapore and Malaysia, they announce on the plane "this is just a reminder that carrying illegal drugs into the country carries an immediate death penalty".

And guess what, no drugs.

If you mug somebody or rape a woman or something like that, you are punished for it immediately, sometimes by death. So guess what, no crime. There is no telling how many times I have walked the streets of Singapore by myself at 2am without a single care in the world.

If they put snipers on the roofs picking these fucking idiots off, I imagine smashing cars and stealing TVs would suddenly become less important.

20. In Your Corner

You may want to look into the downside to Singapore.