1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Ferguson

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Rob P, Aug 10, 2015.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And it is a risk for the country. Those same fellows that are honest are what as unemployed? Many still honest but not all. Oh and how many of those same fellows (or ladies) would in the future go onto start their own businesses or get other training and become more skilled opening up a spot for some other up and coming citizen.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

the narrative on the shooting was established pretty quick. "nothing to do with protests, was just some criminals who used the protest as cover"

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:crackup::crackup::up:

4. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I shook his hand and had brunch this sunday w/ this guy and some of his peeps at the next table.

[​IMG]

I didn't talk shop w/ them, just food/dogs/etc.....nothing political.
    Everyone I asked, told me they were from another city, far outside our state of Missouri.
    NOt everyone down here is from fergusen, or even st Louis.

5. Another bigotry thread, and egg fart won it by saying something that actually wasn't bigoted. Is the world about to end or something?:D

6. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Funny, I didn't mention ANYTHING about race.

7. I am yet to understand how throwing shit through the windows of local businesses, or beating random cars with a baseball bat, or stealing TVs accomplishes anything.

IMO, there is no purpose for any of it and it will not help anyone. And I bet many of them don't even know what they are rioting about. They are fucking idiot thugs who are just looking for a reason to destroy property and steal shit.

"I am SO pissed! Somebody I don't know was shot by somebody else, whom I also don't know. So I am going to destroy this car, that belongs to somebody else I don't know...and then steal a TV".

:rolleyes:

8. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Youre used to seeing the big picture. Try thinking smaller, much much smaller.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Think bottled water.

10. Howlie2

Howlie2 In middle-dodging traffic

Uh...Ferguson is in St Louis. The only people saying "you guys" in KC are the northern transplants. This place leans south. So yeah, my cracker North Dakota butt is one of the few "you guys" users around here :)

11. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

Every comedian has his critics. :D

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Every day I awaken to such beauty that it brings a tear to my eye:

This message is hidden because rfka steelcity is on your ignore list. Congratulations, your IQ will go up a few points today.

13. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I know, right. :beer:

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Let me bring you up to date. Sing with me! I'm a bigot, he's a bigot, wouldn't you like to be a bigot, too?

15. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I agree. It is a really weird way to protest against a man attacking and trying to kill a cop for doing his job. I get that the good people of Ferguson want to support their local law enforcement but there are better ways.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You want fries with that?

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:rolleyes:What the fuck is bigoted about pointing out that a bunch of people are acting like animals for no good reason? They are just lucky I am not in charge of the response there as there would be alot less protesters this AM. The first lesson learned would have been not to throw bottles and rocks at people with guns.

You see racism and bigotry in eveything. I feel sorry for you...

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Aww, turd taster gave me props, and it took a fucking asshole Canuck quoting him for me to find out.

I'd have rather not known. :Poke:

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The 2 of you seem to be getting closer and closer with your opinions every day...:Poke::D

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That you're a Canuck asshole *isn't* opinion... :Poke: :crackup: