1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

2. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Really looking into an enclosed trailer anyways. More so to keep mozt my gear in the trailer at home and not unload the truck every weekend. This crap starting up is just extra reasons.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Doesn't sound like this guy has the sense (or ability) to "lay low", at least not for very long. ANYBODY who could self-victimize to the point that he can justify potentially killing somebody has serious mental issues and won't stop until he's permanently banned/imprisoned.

4. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Not possible. Wonka locked the gates to the Chocolate factory decades ago. No one can enter or leave the facility......EVAR!

5. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I might let a hooker with Herpes sit one your seat without panties, but I wouldn't loosen a bolt. But only on your bike Dave.

6. joec

joec brace yourself

omg I snorted!

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh great, another BBSer that wants to beat me up. Take a number Poptart, the line is long. :D

8. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

If he is caught messing with someone's stuff, everyone that has beef with him should get a chance to line up and kick him in the cock the number of times their stuff was messed with :)

9. I can't say if CR was the one that did it or not, but GNF 2013 somebody did just that to me. The ignition was turned on both of my bikes, and every suspension knob was backed all the way out. I almost binned it going into Charlotte's.

It really pissed me off because only a racer/crew person would know to do that. I would have been happier if something was stolen, because i could blame that on somebody else. But this was likely done by a fellow racer and that is very disappointing.

10. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

This whole situation is messed up.. Its the very reason I don't leave my bikes out overnight, I do record my settings the night before however. It's been happening at ccs events as well as track days. Someone needs to be able to prove who did it and I can't imagine the organization that it's happened at not banning the person or getting a license pulled. The hard part is you'd have to have the track ban them as well as our events are typically public events.

11. ped

ped Banned

yep always have your settings written down

12. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

You don't reckon it was some fat, drunk redneck woman in desperate need of some bottled water, do ya?

13. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

What's this guy look like?

14. joec

joec brace yourself

I think it's just proof he doesn't pay attention to detail. I keed!

15. joec

joec brace yourself

johnny b just posted hiss pic over in the pic thread.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey, I'm saying, in public, what you should do. Not what I hope you do. ;)

17. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

18. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

That sucks.

I had someone put water in my gas tank at Macau in 2012...still baffles me why people would do shit like that...

19. ped

ped Banned

20. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Damn, those are some ill fitting clothes. What an asshole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.