1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

That's messed up.. Xavier is a good kid.

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Honestly when shit like this happens and we have to start tearing down pits or locking shit up makes me lose motovation to make the trip. Im all for paddock justice if someone has some concrete evidence of the OP's accusation. Not that Robby Bobby isnt credible or the list he posted.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm all for snitching the person out to Sean and letting him and WERA handle it. Cops, crucifixion or a kick to the cock, let the org handle it.

4. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

One of the best. And yeah, it was.

NJMP has cameras and the YCRS guys have cameras set up, but the view of our pits was obscured by an RV awning and you couldn't see exactly who it was. NJMP security and YCRS were really helpful in going through footage, but we just couldn't find anything definitive enough to make an ID. We lock our stuff up now.

5. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Well I knew who I was pitted by from the get go. I didnt lose any sleep worrying over him. I have been putting my racebike in the toy hauler garage at night for some time now due to crap weather and just not wanting to deal with EZups collapsing or blowing off. It literally takes 5 minutes to load or unload the next morning and it doesn't cause any space limitations for us over night. I do leave the Zuma out under the awning and it's been fine so far.

I guess he's got no grief with me to date. He does race in a few of my classes but I never see him after the warm up lap unless I'm lapping by him later in a race. His bike over heated that weekend and he asked me a few things about it but that was about it. We also had a few words at Sticks trailer when he was wanting to put a 200 rear on that 750 and I told him that wouldn't be such a great idea.

So in a brief nutshell that's my CR experience on the weekend. Truth being though if someone wanted to mess with anyone's stuff it wouldn't be to hard to do by him or anyone else since everyone has stuff spread out on the weekend and left unattended. I know I do but I trust most to a certain extent.

The only thing his group did that weekend that irritated me some and my wife a lot was their constant riding over our RVs water line, petty I know :D

6. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Its been starting at ccs midwest events also. Friend had his calipers banjo bolts loosened. Couple other racers had their bikes messed with also. Race director is pretty pissed.

This shit should NEVER happen. Orgs (race and trackdays) need to get together to when one of these asshats is caught, black balled permanently after they get "paddock justice" of course.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Really, who the f@ck does shit like that? Sick minded jackwagons out there. :mad:

8. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I'm not sure I'd be able to contain myself from splitting someones head with a big fucking wrench if I caught them messing with my bikes... On that note, most people look at my bikes and think that someone has already beat them up. lol Have pitty...

So....lets get some proof on who's doing what and go from there.

We have a "racer" up here in Ohio who has burned a shit ton of bridges. Most recent at the GNF.

9. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

:D

10. Chip

Chip Registered

In my mind, its a criminal offense to intentionally sabotage somebody's race bike. Even a minor unknown intrusion on somebody's equipment could result in injury or death....and not just the intended victim, but anybody else on track with that person.

I cannot think of a more serious safety issue at the track than this kind of behavior.

All org's should make this a part of the riders meeting if this trend keeps going....

11. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Don't think I heard about the banjo bolts....that's messed up! Few years back I found my shock rebound set full hard. The adjuster was turned in so much we were almost unable to back it out. I certainly didn't do it....

12. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I'm only intimately familiar with Ohio law, but that's not just in your mind.

Off the top of my head:
    - criminal mischief is a misdemeanor of the third degree
    - criminal damaging (which in Ohio doesn't require actual damage, only creating a "substantial risk of harm" to property) is a misdemeanor of the second degree.
    - one of the sub-sections of disorderly conduct involves creating a physically offensive or dangerous condition that serves no lawful purpose (minor misdemeanor, but call it a safety-net charge...)

If someone rides the bike before noticing the problem, but doesn't actually crash, that's attempted felonious assault, attempted murder, attempted (you name it)

If there IS an injury, it's the same stuff without the attempt.

This kind of thing is definitely not a joke (and would be thoroughly enjoyable to take to trial)

13. jd96

jd96 Well-Known Member

That's disgusting. Who the fuck tries to cause a brake failure... That could hurt a lot more than one person.

14. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Who!?!? ....................... Grabs pitchforks and popcorn.

15. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I have heard that this stuff happens pretty regularly on the European Jr Cup too. I guess it is race dads looking for an advantage. Sickening really.

16. You may have had a false sense of security. Someone's break pad retainer pins were loosened at VIR a few years before that. :mad:

17. :stupid:

No room for that kind of BS.

18. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

so the evidence is that your ignition was on... Wow! I know I have NEVER EVER walked away and left my ignition on....

19. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

as a noob, this doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

20. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

Well the bike had not been turned on in over a week. I know I didn't leave it on because I had no reason to turn it on to begin with,but good for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.