1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

Once again Clarence is a suspect in a bike tampering incident. He was pitted right down from me at the NOLA opener. I left with Mark Junge and my Lady to go have some dinner that evening. I got a text from my buddy Chris Evans who was leaving his grom in my pit for the night,saying that my ignition was on causing my battery to die. Someone pulled the safety clip from my ignition and turned the ignition on...WTF. This HAS to stop!!! Everytime this fucker is at an event something happens. Im getting sick of it and I am ready to beat the brakes off of this bastard. I know he has had issues with several of you also,what can we do to be rid of this piece of trash?!?!?!?

2. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

He was pitted right next to me all weekend at Nola and I never once had any issues with him. I even spoke to him on several occasions during the weekend. Observed him helping several others pitted with him more than once. Maybe he just doesn't like some of you or it's not him doing all this :crackup:

3. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I have no dog in this fight but...

:Pop:

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Wouldn't it have been better to confront him at the event? You don't mention any specific evidence.

5. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Not understanding leaving stuff out when heading to dinner if you suspect someone has done things to your bike in the past...Don't get me wrong if he is doing this then he should have the sh*& beat out of him, but why make yourself an easy target?

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don't understand why somebody hasn't "solved" this problem yet. This same guy has been implicated in event after event, yet nobody has caught him in the act, gotten photo/video evidence, or just beat the shit out of him.

7. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

In the old days (2009, yes this is sarcasim), I wouldn't hesitate to leave everything out whenever I was in or away from the paddock. Back then, there was a trust and a mutual respect among racers where we would look out for each other.

At least it was that way in the Mid-Atlantic and North East...

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Me either, can you pass me some of that......

9. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

10. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Holy crap, You sure a trailer will hold that thing back? I'm picturing it dragging the trailer around the pits with a big ole drooly smile on it's face

As for how to catch a predator, I always thought a deer camera would be useful in these situations. Hide it somewhere under/near the trailer pointed at your bike. Easy-peasy. Then you can play it back for everyone in the pits and let the chips (fists) fall where they may.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  11. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

We should compile a list of ALL the people who were at all the events when "something" happened, then torture them into confessing. Or, you know. Something.

Is there any real evidence against this guy or just wild accusations and piss-poor logic? (Hell, maybe he is guilty, but this is a bullshit way to approach the issue.)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  12. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol wait till something happens to you:)

He's been "friends" with ALL of us until he decided he doesn't like you.

Here's a list of people who have had their shit messed with in some fashion when there has ALWAYS been a common denominator.

Shannon Norris
    Mary Lis
    Dennis Cejas
    Tristan reeves
    Joe Melendez
    James Blake
    Randy Aufrance
    These are just the few off the top of my head.

That does not include the local Pensacola area which he's pretty much burned bridges.

It's a matter of time before someone catches him and it won't be pretty.

Cameras are a good idea for sure.

13. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Sad situation, but never leave your bikes out and unattended. Put them back in your trailer or van if you leave them at the track. It seems like we're hearing about a rise in tampering nationwide. It usually involves somebody changing suspension settings, backing off (or turning in) clickers or changing preload but it's a small leap from that to pouring something into the fuel tank or doing something else that could cause serious damage.

14. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

And of course, somebody heading out onto the track with wacky suspension settings could result in a big crash and serious injuries. It's no laughing matter. It's not a prank. At worst, it's attempted homicide in my opinion. At best, reckless endangerment.

15. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

The sad truth is that there isn't any proof,this guy lives near me,Robby Bobby,Shannon Norris,and Tristan. He's always stirring shit up and it's a coincidence that Everytime he gets into it with one of us,we mysteriously have our machines tampered with. Yea I should have known better than to leave my stuff out,but I honestly wasn't even thinking about any of this until it happened. Shame on me I know. I didn't confront him because I honestly don't want to beat the shit out of a 55 year old man(without proof) Motojoe also had a beef with him and the next day his bike gets keyed at Tally. I know none of this is proof but I also haven't heard of anything like this happening until he came into the picture. My apologies of this seems a bit bitchy,but im pretty sick of it.

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

The problem with proof is that if I get proof of him tampering with my bike or a bike i sponsor is that there will be no need to ban him as he won't physically be able to race again anyways after I'm done with him:)

17. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

That happened to a few of our bikes at a CCS round at NJMP last year, including the R6 Xavier Zayat was racing. I took it very seriously and agree with you completely.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How about somebody starts some shit with him, sets up a hidden camera, and see what happens?

And don't feel bad for beating an old man up. Look at it this way - he doesn't have many years left so it's not so much of a loss:crackup:

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm completely surprised that in a paddock full of aggressive Type-A motorcycle racers, somebody hasn't broken this dude's legs already.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wait, the guy is 55? That's even worse! Ever since these posts about him started showing up, I assumed it was some 30-year-old asshole with something to prove.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.