1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

No offense to you Sir

2. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

I've been called many things over the years, but liar was never one of them. Going to try and post up my arrest record now? Oh, that's right, I don't have one. You can even search Texas if you really want to since that's where I'm from. My word is worth FAR more than yours will ever be. I have an honor code that I live by, you don't.

3. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

Shitty at keeping bikes cleaned or maintained,questionable taste in women,but definitely not a liar..:up:

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Mongo wants to unlock this, fine, but you all have royally fuckin' pissed me off.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm good. Too much idiocy in here from everyone.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm kind of partial to giving fools as much rope as they need to hang themselves.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They're all already dead and rotting...

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Papa, have at it. Just lock it when you leave for the day.

Or you could keep posting in the thread while it's locked and just tease the piranhas.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh, hell no. I was just saying in general. That Clarence guy wouldn't realize people are laughing at him if he was butt naked in church. He would think it's embarrassing for all those people wearing clothes. He'll never shut up if this remains open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.