1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That isn't always possible. The garage turns into Eddie's bedroom at the GNF. But since then I bought some covers (that lock) for the bikes to at least make it more difficult.

They are always written down. But when the bikes were dialed in perfectly, we didn't have a habit of going over all the knows in the morning for no reason.

Of course that has changed now. Once the bike is setup how we want it Brian puts marks on all the knows and we check them regularly, especially in the morning.

2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I think everyone would be in agreement, it looks like he needs his nose straightened.
    Who packs a mean left? :D

3. Hmm, the water incident did happen on the way to Barber. So I reckon it's possible. :crackup:

4. :)

5. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

I notice the bare feet. Beware grasshopper, old dude might whip out some kung foo on ya...

6. joec

joec brace yourself

pleated pants are always a lose in my book. the accused bike toucher gets no points for that.

7. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Shirt tucked in, but no belt. Black tie, black shirt, black pants?

Bike molester or not, this guy needs an adjustment.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

What would be some wonderfully ironic justice is if this douche-nozzle or one of his ilk that likes to fuck with peoples' bikes doesn't get a beat down in the pits per say, but instead ends up getting ass-packed as a result of someones ill-handling bike losing control and gets themselves sent to the hospital when 400+ lbs of metal and plastic slams into their backside at high speed.

......of course the rider whose bike was tampered with managed to bail and innocuously slid off into the grass.

I certainly don't wish any rider to crash ever, but if you are wilfully and blantantly willing to put someone else's life (potentially several riders' lives) in jeopardy like that, then I absolutely wish you to.

9. joec

joec brace yourself

maybe he's a magician.

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Is he barefoot in that picture too?

11. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Damn, he kinda reminds me of Keith Code

12. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Blasphemy!!!

13. Pepsi Drinker

Pepsi Drinker Well-Known Member

I guess with his picture out, story(ies) out hopefully someone will actually catch him doing something.

Of course a friendly, run him off the track may already be warranted? Just so he gets the idea his shit won't be tolerated. or perhaps 4 flats tires on his truck and trailer

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

What a sick sad old man to be that age and acting like a f'ing teenage functional retard.

15. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Sounds like the Eddie Ray Routh trial. "He'll get a fair trial then we'll hang `im."

16. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Sorry, but there is definitely a similar appearance. Hey, I look a lot like Tom Selleck, but that doesn't mean that I'm him! :crackup:

And of course, anyone that knows me is probably LTFAO right now!

17. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Dude apparently loves black.

So Steeltoe's out.

18. What class/classes does the alleged ride in?

19. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

BSB, Senior HW, Formula 1 . Novice #717 GSXR 750

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  20. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

I guess he's no worse than some of the young sad sacks that spew shit on here daily and act like two year olds in the playground :D

Just saying :crackup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.