1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2023 entry fees for CCS?

Discussion in 'General' started by DmanSlam, May 2, 2023.

Tags:
  1. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where I can find this information?

I found the WERA fees here: http://www.wera.com/fees/?x=1098

But, other than knowing it's about $150 for a CCS license, I can find no other information on CCS fees.

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I know I'm really lax about things but come on..... :crackup:

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

NESBA sucks!

5. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Nicely put but damn shouldn't the next time that dude races WERA you gonna fine him?

Rance Taylor likes this.
  6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Once he figures out they are charging a flat rate of $125 on top of class fees for signing up late he may not want to sign up anymore. So this maybe good for your business..

HookieRooker and rafa like this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Thought it was $25 a class more for at the track reg - which confuses me since I thought the whole point of the apps an everything electronic was it didn't matter when you entered.

GixxerBlade likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nah, don't mind the question but it was in the new racer forum and that's one place I'd like to keep WERA centric unless we don't race in an area being asked about.

SuddenBraking and sheepofblue like this.
  9. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Not according to Facebook yesterday but I maybe wrong

10. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

from yesterday's FB post it looks like post reg adds a flat rate of $125 to your cart at checkout.
    as far as pre-reg costs...
    $100 = GT races
    $95 = shootout (SS races)
    $90 = sprints

noles19 likes this.
  11. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

From my understanding
    Its a flat $125 if you sign up less that 14 days away from the event.
    Doesnt matter if it is 1 or 10 races.

Unfortunate for people like me, I only pre entered once, for Daytona. Usually I do the morning off at the track, its going to be a weird year.

HookieRooker likes this.
  12. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

there are a lot of fair weather riders and riders that add races while they're at the track. this flat rate fee is going to create less entries, and they're not in a situation this year to be selective and have less entries.

MELK-MAN, KneeDragger_c69 and noles19 like this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow.

14. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

Anybody know what it will cost a spectator this weekend at PittRace?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, 20 or 25 at Grattan tho :D

R/T Performance likes this.
  16. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

The new owners are smoking crack if that's the case.

17. DmanSlam

I read something about that. But latest I could find was a 2020 article about WERA being sold. NOT.

upload_2023-5-3_17-58-3.png

18. DmanSlam

My bad. I kinda hot-potatoed the mention of C-C-S in my question because I needed answers. And the beeb doesn't disappoint in that regard.

19. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

I seen 10 days is the cut off. Problem is Evolve has NOT put anything about this in writing so everyone is on the same page. CCS used to be an extra $5/race for not pre-entering. Adding an extra $125 on top of the entrie fees is just gonna piss alot of people off adding races at the track.

Wouldnt be surprised the number of entries drops drastically come around August.

Wouldnt be surprised if CCS isnt either sold off again or just shut down in 3-5yrs.

20. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I'm sure the new owners are trying to hedge against this, but with how unpredictable the weather is in the Midwest, it would be tough to stomach another $125 on a race weekend 10 days out when the weather might be shit. If I was still in the Midwest, I'd probably not even consider dealing with that tbh.